Old-Fashioned Fun in Maryland's Capital
SpringHill Suites Annapolis • Annapolis, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Studio Suite
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for Two
- $20 Marriott MarketPlace Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Annapolis, Maryland, is a state capital for the history books. Instead of towering buildings and mass transit, its cobblestone streets are lined with century-old inns and taverns. When you're in the mood for getaway just as timeless, consider this Escape to SpringHill Suites Annapolis—ranked the #1 hotel in the area by TripAdvisor.
You and a compatriot will spend one night in a Standard Studio Suite and receive a complimentary continental breakfast for two and a $20 Marriott MarketPlace credit ($94).
Suite-style accommodations offer one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, a kitchenette, and high-speed Internet access. And don't worry if you've forgotten something; you can use your $20 credit to buy toiletries and snacks at the on-site convenience store. The credit is also valid toward the purchase of beer or wine.
After a complimentary continental breakfast, set out to write the next chapter of your vacation story. "In the lively port of Annapolis, Colonial Maryland continues to assert itself," says Fodor's review of Annapolis. "Today 'Crabtown,' as the state capital is sometimes called, has one of the highest concentrations of 18th-century buildings in the nation, including more than 50 that predate the Revolutionary War."
Swing by The Annapolis Maritime Museum—including, among other exhibits, a 455-million-year-old horseshoe crab—or ship off on a tour of the U.S. Naval Academy. Complete your afternoon admiring old-fashioned vessels and contemporary boats over a frothy beer at Annapolis's City Dock.
After a day of sightseeing, return to the hotel for a relaxing dip in the indoor spa. No matter the weather, the young and the young at heart can always make a splash in the indoor heated pool. You'll enjoy all the rich maritime tradition with the intimacy of yesteryear during Annapolis's off-season, making this Escape one for the ages.
"I have been in the tourism industry for more than 20 years and I consider my self somewhat of a hotel snob. If anything, this hotel exceeded all of my expectations. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the breakfast was warm and delicious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): January 18-21, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Not valid for whirlpool rooms or Marriott Rewards points
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings