High Life on the Samaná Peninsula
Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa • Samana, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from Now to October 31 ($499) with an Automatic Upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for All Purchasers
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from November 1 to December 23 ($549) with an Automatic Upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for the First 20 Purchasers
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from January 2 to 22, 2013 ($849) with an Automatic Upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for the First Eight Purchasers
- All Inclusive of All Buffet Meals, Three À La Carte Dinners Per Week, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, One Hour of Non-Motorized Water Sports Per Day, Daily Entertainment Program, and All Taxes and Tips
- Ground Transportation from Samaná or Santo Domingo Airports to the Resort
The Dominican Republic's Samaná province is a mountainous peninsula jutting out into the clear waters of the Atlantic. It's hills slope down into heavenly stretches of low-lying beach, where you'll find the Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa resort.
You and a high-minded companion will Escape to this all-inclusive paradise with a four-night stay for two in a Standard Room. Travel from now through October 31 and receive an automatic upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for all purchasers ($499); from November 1 through December 23, receive an automatic upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for the first 20 purchasers ($549); or from January 2 through January 22, 2013, receive an automatic upgrade to a Standard Sea View Room for the first eight purchasers ($849).
Your all-inclusive package covers all buffet meals, three à la carte dinners per week, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, one hour of non-motorized water sports per day, a daily activities program, and all taxes and tips. You'll also receive ground transportation from Samaná or Santo Domingo Airports to the resort.
From the moment you arrive at Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa—looking out over the indigo waters of Samaná Bay—you'll be on top of the world. Cheerfully decorated Standard Rooms offer one king or two full beds, private baths with hydro-massage tubs, and private balconies.
"This serene choice opens onto Samaná Bay and a good beach in an area of lush landscaping," says Frommer's. "Some of the best views of the southern coast are possible from the windows of this hotel. There are also two panoramic elevators with sea views leading to a large social lounge."
The laid-back atmosphere will take your stress level down to zero. Experience the height of relaxation when you purchase a massage at the resort's spa; air out by the pool; or raise your heart rate with one hour per day of windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and other non-motorized water sports.
Budding adventurers can purchase an excursion to any of several nearby attractions, including scenic Los Haitises National Park. Thousands of years ago, indigenous people carved petroglyphs and images into the area's cavernous limestone formations.
Whenever hunger mounts, descend on the resort's unlimited buffet or use one of your three included à la carte meals in any of the on-site restaurants. After four days of riding high on Samaná peninsula, you won't want to come back down.
"The best that Cayacoa offers are the mesmerizing views: the ocean, the town, and the rolling green landscape all lie before you from this hilltop perch on the bay. Also, this is the only actual hotel in the town of Samaná."-- Read Fodor's Review of Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher include all inclusive of all buffet meals, three à la carte dinners per week, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, one hour of non-motorized water sports per day, daily entertainment program, and all taxes and tips, ground transportation from Samana or Santo Domingo airports to the resort
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old)
- Airfare not included
- Round-trip transfer is included from Samana airport or Santo Domingo Airport to hotel
- Taxes and service fees included
- Spa services are not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2013 • Enjoy By January 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings