Eating Your Cake in the Canadian Alps
The Chalet Europe • Radium Hot Springs, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Bugaboo Suite
- Daily All-You-Can-Eat Homemade Breakfast
- Roses, Chocolates, and Special Bottle of Wine
- Secret Map to the "Hidden Hot Springs in the Bush"
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? This week's Escape to The Chalet Europe, nestled between the rugged Canadian Rockies and the lush Columbia Valley, delivers a luxe mountain getaway at a shack-in-the-woods price.
Set off for a two-night stay for two in the chalet's Bugaboo Suite ($159), with plenty of tempting perks sprinkled throughout your sojourn.
Savor your own slice of heaven in the Bugaboo Suite, equipped with a stone fireplace. Snuggle in a spacious queen bed, or cuddle by a warm, crackling fire. Craft a delectable meal in your suite's kitchenette, equipped with necessities like a microwave, fridge, and dishes for four.
Or, step onto the balcony to feast your eyes on the emerald valley and snow-capped peaks. Other sweet touches like free parking, wireless Internet, and DVDs are also part of the package.
You and your taste buds get treated on this Escape. A bottle of fine wine and decadent chocolates, paired with fragrant roses, await your arrival. You'll feast on a homemade, all-you-can-eat breakfast each morning, complete with a delicious omelet, bacon or sausage, hash browns or pancakes, and more. For other hunger pangs, the small town of Radium serves up big flavor with its selection of tasty eateries.
Radium also has the recipe for a perfect getaway. Stroll through picturesque Kootenay National Park and discover wonders like the Paint Pots, natural pools where natives once derived their ochre dyes. Then, follow your Escape's secret map to the "hidden hot springs in the bush" to soak in the area's mineral waters at any hour for free.
When you realize those two days are about to come to an end, take heart: you can combine vouchers to stay for up to four nights. Have your cake, eat it, and come back for seconds.
"The chalet is perched high above the Columbia Valley, just above the entrance to Kootenay Park. Each of the property's suites has a galley kitchen and private balcony with superlative views of the Rockies and Columbia Valley."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Stays including a Saturday night require a $30 payment, paid to the hotel directly at time of booking
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Guests may upgrade or book additional nights directly with property at the time of making their reservation
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are (these dates may be available but at a premium to paid directly to the property): all major holidays and holiday weekends, all Canadian Long Weekends and all Canadian Holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 47% savings