A New Kind of Gold Rush in Colorado
Reserve Casino Hotel • Central City, CO
- A One- ($69) or Two-Night ($129) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Superior Room with a $20 Dining Credit
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Superior Room with a $50 Dining Credit ($139)
- Two Drinks
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Those that travel to former mining town Central City find that more than 150 years later, they can still hit the jackpot. Especially since the gambling laws loosened up a few years ago, increasing the betting limit to $100 and allowing casinos to stay open around the clock and offer craps and roulette.
A quick 38 miles from Denver via I-70, Reserve Casino Hotel is an adult playground with more than 700 slot and video poker machines; blackjack, craps, and roulette tables; and a four-table boutique poker room.
Escape for a one- ($69) or two-night ($129) stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Superior Room with a $20 dining credit. Or, opt for a one-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Superior Room with a $50 dining credit ($139).
Order a round of included drinks at one of the hotel's three bars—the Celebrity Bar, the Guitar Bar, or the Lava Room, a sleek nightclub and lounge. Then, use your dining credit toward dinner at Adore, a Tuscan steakhouse boasting a floor-to-ceiling selection of wines from one of the hotel's owner's vineyards, or go casual with pizza or the buffet at Market Street.
After a night at the slots or the tables, retreat to a newly remodeled room with a king or two queen beds, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and free wireless Internet. Can't sleep? Head downstairs for another round of roulette—the casino will be open, of course.
"We couldn't be happier with our decision to stay here. The staff are friendly, the beds are comfy, and our whole experience has been wonderful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 years older to check-in; valid ID required at time of check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4:00pm the date before scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings