Topping the Charts in Panama City Beach
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort • Panama City Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo from October 27, 2012 through March 1, 2013
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort made its debut one year before video killed the radio star—yet even after the music television crowd leaves town each spring, this updated Panama City Beach complex still tops the charts for vacation destinations.
Totally request a two-night stay in a two-bedroom condo from October 27, 2012 through March 1, 2013 ($199) in "The Spring Break Capital of the World." The hits keep on coming in your recently restyled pad that sleeps up to four privately and six comfortably. Think: a giant balcony with unimpeded views of the glistening Gulf of Mexico, a washer and dryer, and a well-stocked kitchen. Watch the sugar-white-sand beaches turn platinum at sunrise from the solace of your secluded deck.
St. Andrews State Recreation Area on the Gulf is sure to be a smash—snorkel through reefs and shipwrecks, wade through waves, and collect more hermit crabs than your kids can carry. And the park's fishing pier is a prime place to put out your latest catch-and-release.
Give the bizarre records at "Ripley's Believe it or Not!" museum a spin. If you're seeking deeper cuts, the patch-eyed deck jockeys on the Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise will be glad to oblige.
After dinner, put Pier Park Mall on heavy rotation for nonstop bars, stores, and carnival rides. You can also get in the mix with Landmark-sponsored activities like ice cream socials and live music. And no matter which area miniature golf course you play, you won't find a flop in the bunch.
Whether you're a hot new single or a golden oldie, you'll come in at number one with this Panama Beach Escape.
"We went to the Landmark for the first time and will definitely be back. The atmosphere was very friendly; the resort was immaculate. Everything has been refurbished—looked brand new! Lots to do and close to Pier Park. Loved it!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/27/12 - 3/1/2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy is 72 hours prior to arrival, if canceled inside 72 hours forfeits one nights stay plus tax; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-23, 12/23-26, 12/30-1/1/13 and 2/17-19
- Credit card imprint and government issued ID are required to check-in
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Only service animals are permitted in resort
- One car per unit, no boats, trailers, motorcycles, or motor homes allowed on the property
- Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m.
- Guest to pay tax and incidentals to property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings