Whistler: An Outdoor Playground
The Westin Resort and Spa, Whistler • Whistler, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Any Day of the Week, From October 1 to November 21 ($139) or April 6 to April 30 ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays to Thursdays, From November 22 to December 20 ($159) or January 13 to March 22 ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Fridays and Saturdays, From November 22 to December 20 ($329)
- $30 (One-Night Stays) or $60 (Two-Night Stays) Dining Credit
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
Snow-capped mountains and pine trees aside, Whistler, British Columbia, boasts the lifts and runs to back up its award-winning beauty. With more vertical feet and ski terrain than any other resort in North America, it's no wonder the winter wonderland is a haven for nature lovers and winter sports enthusiasts alike.
Come for the powder, and stay for the scenery, with an Escape to The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler. Book one night in a Junior Suite, from October 1 to November 21 ($139) or April 6 to April 30 ($159). Or, opt for a one-night stay on Sundays to Thursdays, from November 22 to December 20 ($159) or January 13 to March 22 ($299).
Those looking to hit the slopes during an extended stay at the resort can unwind during a two-night stay for two in a Junior Suite, Fridays and Saturdays, from November 22 to December 20 ($329).
Named one of the Top Resorts in Canada this year by the readers of Travel + Leisure, The Westin's oversized fireplaces and suites deliver a cozy getaway in the heart of the southern Pacific Range and within 100 feet of the gondolas.
"Talk about location: The all-suite Westin Resort snapped up the best piece of property in town and squeezed itself onto the mountainside at the bottom of the Whistler gondola," says Frommer's. "The two-towered hotel is built in the style of an enormous mountain chalet with cedar timbers and lots of local granite and basalt finishings."
With an open-concept design, your Junior Suite is equipped with Westin Heavenly Beds, a flat-screen TV, a kitchen—with an oven, dishwasher, stove, microwave, and Sub-Zero fridge—and, of course, stunning views.
After an afternoon of gliding down the mountain, stroll around Whistler Village, where almost 200 shops and a variety of restaurants are sprinkled throughout the pedestrian-only streets. Then, schedule the resort's signature Thai Stem Massage before a stint in the steam room at the Avello Spa & Health Club.
The next morning, use your $30 or $60 dining credit to indulge in brioche French toast or a heaping stack of buttermilk pancakes at Aubergine Grille. You'll find that when you combine a Condé Nast Traveler Gold List property with one of the continent's best outdoor playgrounds, you'll be pretty pleased indeed.
For additional information, visit The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler on Facebook.
"This luxury hotel has a prime location on the edge of the village and many upscale amenities. The two-story lobby is dramatic and rooms are chic and cozy, with moss green-and-rust color schemes, extra-deep tubs, and exceptionally comfy beds."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel October 1, 2012 through April 30, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher: November 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies until December 20; cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies January 13-March 22; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include Oct 10-12, 30-31; Nov 1-6; Jan 25-28; Feb 15-23
- Food credit valid at Aubergine Grille
- Dogs are allowed
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 33% savings