Horsing Around on a Smoky Mountain Dude Ranch
French Broad Outpost Ranch • Del Rio, TN
- A Two-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two with Tuesday Check-In, October 16 to November 18 ($449)
- Or, a Two-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two with Friday Check-In, October 16 to November 18 ($539)
- All Meals and Activities Included
If you've ever wanted to trade your smartphone for a cowbell or your hybrid for a thoroughbred, this Escape will leave you feeling right at home—home on the range. Hitch your stagecoach to an equine adventure of Duke-sized proportions with a two-night getaway for two to French Broad Outpost Ranch—Tennessee's only all-inclusive, authentic dude ranch.
Nestled deep in the Smoky Mountains, this bustling cowtown will transport you and your wagon party to the days when territory folks would stick together during a two-night all-inclusive stay for two with a Tuesday ($449) or Friday ($539) check-in, October 16 to November 17. Hang your ten-gallon hat in the ranch's Lone Star Hotel, where you'll rest your world-weary bones beneath a pile of quilts in a wrought-iron bed.
The rustic saloon makes for an ideal spot to shoot the breeze with family and friends over a game of gin and a sarsaparilla. Fuel up on a hearty, homemade cowboy breakfast in the Whistlestop Café and get a acquainted with a brief orientation before hitting the trail with your trusty steed for a morning ride. You'll take in panoramic views of the Appalachian Divide.
Wranglers with true grit can head 'em up and move 'em out in a cattle drive or on a second trail ride, if you prefer, instead. After the sun sets, treat your little lady to a family-style western meal with flaky homemade bread and a delectable dessert. Later, enjoy a spin around the dance floor or hit the jackpot during a game of Bingo.
But be quick on the draw—you'll want to lasso this Escape before it goes up in smoke.
"Temporary ranch hands (ranch guests) learn the new methods of training and understanding horses, as horse whisperers teach them how to interact with their horses, from saddling to grooming, from riding to feeding."-- Knoxville News Sentinel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel between October 16 and November 18, 2012with Tuesday or Friday check-ins
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Arrivals can be between 4-6 p.m.; dinner is only served at 6 p.m.
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Please contact French Broad Outpost Ranch with any questions related to vouchers for children
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • Enjoy By November 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings