Hitting the Right Notes in Charm City
Scarborough Fair Bed and Breakfast • Baltimore, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- Two Cupcakes from Midnite Confection's Cupcakery
- Discounts at Local Restaurants and Shops
With its views of the Inner Harbor and historic cobblestone streets dotted with chic restaurants, rustic taverns, brilliant boutiques, and stunning art galleries, the bustling Federal Hill neighborhood accounts for more than its fair share of Baltimore's storied charm. And the Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast—the historic district's stately Georgian-style home with gabled roofs and a Flemish-bonded façade—is simply irresistible.
Fall head-over-heels with Charm City during a two-night stay for two in any available room on any day of the week ($295). Choose from the likes of the raspberry-tinged repose of the Round Hill Room, the lace-canopied Hickory Vale Room, or the plush Edgar Allan Poe Room, with its poet portraits and luxurious velvet-and-sateen trim—just to name a few. And you won't be able to keep from falling under the spell of your room's lullaby-soft bath sheets of bamboo and Egyptian cotton.
In the morning, you'll be drawn to scent of sweet and savory homemade breakfasts, from double-chocolate bacon waffles with black raspberry sauce to south-of-the-border strata with salsa, cheddar cheese, onions, and peppers. And, for a tasty treat, this award-winning B&B that has been named among BedandBreakfast.com's Best Urban Inns in 2010 is granting you two cupcakes from Midnite Confection's Cupcakery, a 2011 Baltimore magazine Top Ten Cupcake-award winner.
For lunch, the cuisine at Blue Agave Restaurant and Tequiliria, like the city, is truly charismatic. There's no denying the allure of a free margarita with the purchase of any lunch menu item (limit four per LivingSocial voucher) between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. With your stomach sated, you're ready to hit the town with a bevy of attractive local discounts.
Pick the perfect accent for your home at Federal Hill Restorations & Antiques, where you'll receive $50 off a purchase of $250 or more, or at Artesanos Don Bosco hand-crafted furniture, where a purchase of $500 or more nets you $75 back and all items are 15 percent off. Find bewitchingly beautiful baubles at Bright Side Boutique where you'll get $10 to spend toward items $80 or more, or enjoy a glamourous night on the town with $20 off live theater tickets at Spotlighter's Theatre.
Ending your stay in this magnetic city with a tour of historic ships and subs in the harbor, a visit to see the bottlenose dolphins at the National Aquarium, or a seasonal scare with ghost tour of Fells Point and Mt. Vernon is pure enchantment.
"The location couldn't be better! Easy walk to Camden Yards, the Inner Harbor, and numerous restaurants and sidewalk cafes... Little extras like a collection of books and movies and a stocked mini-fridge set this B&B apart from even the nicer hotels."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 11/1/2012-5/9/2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22-23, 12/24-25 and 2/15/2013 -2/16/2013
- Tax and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • Enjoy By May 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings