A Yosemite for Every Season
Evergreen Lodge • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Cabin with Gas Fireplace, Sundays through Thursdays ($270) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300) Between October 14, 2012, and March 21, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Family Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($325) or Fridays and Saturdays ($375) Between October 14, 2012, and March 21, 2013
- Full-Day Bike or Snowshoe Rental for Each Guest
- One Happy Hour Drink Voucher for Each Guest
- Welcome Gift
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
It would take a lifetime to explore all of the waterfalls, Giant Sequoias, granite cliffs, and glacially sculpted gullies that make up Yosemite National Park's 761,268 acres. But a couple of days is a good start.
Get a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe King Cabin with gas fireplace, Sundays through Thursdays ($270) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300) between October 14, 2012, and March 21, 2013, at the idyllic Evergreen Lodge, which comes highly recommended by Fodor's and is noted by Frommer's as the classic Yosemite experience.
Or, make it a family affair: A two-night stay for four guests puts you in a two-bedroom Family Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($325) or Fridays and Saturdays ($375) between October 14, 2012, and March 21, 2013. Either way, you'll get a full-day bike or snowshoe rental for two or four guests, one happy hour drink voucher for each guest, a welcome gift, and complimentary parking.
Celebrating 90 years on the edge of Yosemite National Park, the Evergreen is tucked away on 22 fragrant acres of old-growth forest. Cozy cabins are appointed with soft beds and feather pillows, historic artwork, satellite radio, gourmet coffee brewers, private decks, and more.
Built in 1921, the charming main lodge is home to an excellent restaurant, where an array of mouthwatering cuisine, from house-cured gravlax to house-made elk chili to New York strip steak, tempts diners from breakfast all the way to dinner. After dinner, hit the tavern, where you'll find a whole lot of good cheer, the occasional live band, a few TVs where fans can catch the game, and a pool table.
As if that's not enough, the Evergreen boasts a recreational center with a cozy fireplace, nightly s'mores, a new swimming pool with hot tub, therapeutic massage, a game room and theater, horseshoes, bocce ball, nightly activities... And you haven't even entered the park yet.
This time of year at Yosemite, the crowds are few and the leaves are brilliant shades of autumn. In the winter, you'll find miles of trails for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. And come spring, the park's waterfalls are at their most thunderous, thanks to snowmelt. Can't decide where to start? Ask at the lodge about guided excursions, which include fly fishing, biking, snowshoeing, and tons more.
While it won't be enough time to scratch the surface of this sprawling park, it'll be plenty of time to get out of the city, into the country, and onto what Teddy Roosevelt called "the most beautiful place in the world." And we're not even sure if he was talking about Yosemite or the Evergreen Lodge.
For additional information, visit the Evergreen Lodge on Facebook.
"From the moment that we entered the main cabin to check in until we rolled out on our way back to San Francisco, we received nothing but professional, helpful, fun, and friendly service. The resort setting was just beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by March 21, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Couples package based upon double occupancy; family package based on quadruple occupancy; a $10 per night fee will be charged for use of sofa bed
- Pets are not allowed
- Blackout dates: Oct 25-27, 2012; Nov 21-24, 2012; Dec 21-31, 2012; Feb 14-17, 2013
- Lodge Closed: Jan 1-Feb 13, 2013
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include Full-Day Bike or Snowshoe Rental for Each Guest, One Happy Hour Drink Voucher for Each Guest, and a Welcome Gift
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings