Perennial Beauty in British Columbia
Ramada Victoria Hotel • Victoria, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from November 1, 2012, to March 31, 2013
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
With winter-blooming crocuses, daffodils, and rhododendrons and an array of manicured greenery along its southern shore, it's no surprise Victoria is known as "The City of Gardens." If you've been looking for the perfect opportunity to stop and smell the roses any time of year, plant yourself in British Columbia's vibrant capital with this Escape: a one-night stay—November 1, 2012, through March 31, 2013—at the Ramada Victoria Hotel ($55).
You and a fellow green thumb will spend one night in a spacious and tastefully appointed king or two-queen standard room, offering Wi-Fi as well as access to an exercise room, outdoor pool, and on-site breakfast area.
But, with an array of downtown attractions just a short distance away, you won't to stay rooted at the hotel. Start by exploring the scenic Gorge Waterway, the Selkirk Waterfront, and the city's famous Inner Harbour, with visits to the museums and shops along historic Government Street sprinkled in.
When you're ready to dig a little deeper into the surrounding splendor, ask your concierge to assist with bike, canoe, or kayak rentals, or to point you toward one of several nearby walking trails. Galloping Goose Trail—snaking past a variety of the city's attractions and great for walking, cycling, or rollerblading—will ensure you leave no stone unturned. Or, go for the green at any of several nearby year-round golf courses.
For an experience closer to the city's British roots, take a double decker bus tour of downtown followed by high tea at The Blethering Place, Point Ellice House, or the James Bay Tea Room. At mealtime, nourish yourself at the hotel's English-style sports pub, offering traditional pub fare, or branch out at an array of ethnic restaurants and harbor-side eateries featuring fresh, seasonal seafood.
After experiencing Victoria's full bouquet of charms, you'll agree: this is one Escape you'll want to turn into a perennial getaway.
"A walkable, livable seaside town of fragrant gardens, waterfront paths, engaging museums, and beautifully restored 19th-century architecture... Victoria's good looks, gracious pace, and manageable size are instantly beguiling."-- Read Fodor's Review of Victoria
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel November 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 10 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: December 31, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 45% savings