Earthly Paradise in the Ojai Valley
Casa Ojai Inn • Ojai, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Single Queen or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($175) or Fridays and Saturdays ($227) Between November 1, 2012, and March 31, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Single Queen or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and October 31, 2012 ($187)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Two Wine Tastings at Each of Two Local Tasting Rooms
- Cookies and Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
An on-screen stand-in for Shangri-La in Frank Capra's 1937 film Lost Horizon, Ojai, about 90 minutes north of Los Angeles, is today a modern-day center for spiritual seekers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
Find your own piece of paradise at Casa Ojai Inn. Get a two-night stay for two in a Single Queen or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($175) or Fridays and Saturdays ($227) between November 1, 2012, and March 31, 2013.
But why wait? Opt for a two-night stay for two in a Single Queen or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays between now and October 31, 2012 ($187).
Each of the property's 45 guest rooms features Polynesian-style wood furnishings, luxe linens, energy-efficient lighting, compostable service items, and other green amenities. In addition to perks like a saltwater pool, Jacuzzi, and sun deck, the Inn is also offering guests a daily continental breakfast, two wine tastings at each of two local tasting rooms, and a bottle of wine and cookies upon arrival.
Nestled in the Topa Topa Mountains, Ojai is best explored the eco way: by bicycle. Rent your wheels from The MOB Shop and head out onto Ojai Avenue, where you'll find art galleries and boutiques all along the whitewashed, Spanish-style arcade. The Ojai Valley Trail, a converted rail line, begins one block east of the arcade and runs some 9.5 miles; expect to meet plenty of locals walking their dogs (Casa Ojai Inn welcomes your pooch, too, for an additional $25 per night).
Recharge at The Day Spa of Ojai. The Ojai Salt Glow uses salts from the Himalayas (the location of the fictional Shangri-La), plus essential oils of orange and lavender, both grown in the Ojai Valley.
Dining options abound in the area, too. Part cafe, farm, and market, Farmer and the Cook showcases locally grown, organic produce. Sip a cup of spiced chai, dig into a fresh corn tamale or veggie-packed pizza, and contemplate how your Escape compares with Shangri-La. We expect it to stack up quite nicely.
"In a crescent-shaped valley between Santa Barbara and Ventura, surrounded by mountain peaks, lies Ojai. The spectacularly tranquil setting has made Ojai a mecca for artists and a large population of New Age spiritualists."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include daily continental breakfast, two wine tastings at each of two local tasting rooms, cookies and bottle of wine from a local vineyard upon arrival
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- A $10 charge applies per person per night for more than 2 guests
- Casa Ojai is a pet friendly hotel, please call 805-646-8175 for more details
- Rollaway/Airbed is $10.00 extra per night
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 10/25/12, 11/21/12-11/22/12, 12/23/12-12/25/12, 12/31/12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings