Romance Amid Ashland's Healing Waters
Lithia Springs Resort • Ashland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Spa or Patio Bungalow, Sundays through Thursdays Between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Spa or Patio Bungalow, Fridays and Saturdays Between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($279)
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- $50 Dining Credit at Larks Restaurant
- Bottle of Welcome Champagne and Chocolate Truffles Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Imagine a natural spring so precious that the conflicting tribes of Native Americans who discovered it more than a thousand years ago set aside their differences and declared it common ground for all to use.
Forget differences: All you have to set aside is the daily grind to gain access to these healing waters. With this Escape to Lithia Springs Resort, just outside Ashland, Oregon, you'll get a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($159), or a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays ($279) between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013.
Either way, you're in the lap of luxury in the newly remodeled Spa or Patio bungalows, featuring a private spa-like sanctuary that boasts modern accents, clean lines, and mixed textures warmed up with plush linens and fabrics.
With a welcome bottle of champagne in hand, soak in your private jetted tub. It pipes in the mineral spring waters, which some say help the body heal from skin disease, digestive disorders, arthritis, and stress. Or surf the Web on the complimentary Wi-Fi while enjoying your included box of chocolate truffles.
After settling in, take a stroll around the organic resort grounds, where flower gardens, arbors, koi ponds, aspens, fruit trees, and berry bushes complement the flowing falls of the springs. Or sail away from your newfound sanctuary for a day of Southern Oregon exploration, where live theater, wineries, gourmet food, handcrafted chocolates, river rafting, and fishing are within a stone's throw.
And if your fishing trip doesn't go swimmingly, not to worry: With your $50 credit at Larks restaurant in the heart of Ashland, you can indulge in wild, locally caught salmon or homestyle meatloaf.
After a good night's rest, awaken to breakfast before encountering the one conflict not even the healing water of this Escape can soothe: the fact that it's time to float home. Or not. Combine up to two vouchers and stay another couple days. Can't argue with that.
For additional information, visit Lithia Springs Resort on Facebook.
"Fans of mineral springs will definitely want to stay here; the water that flows from the taps here is super-soft mineral water that smells awful but feels great on your skin..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel from November 1 - January 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $30 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Black out dates: Dec 30-Dec 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings