Making a Splash in the Ozarks
Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in an Atrium Double Room ($156)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Tower Double Room ($199)
- Three Days of Waterpark Access
- Castle Rock Drawstring Backpack with a Water Toy
- VIP Discount Book
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Aqueous adventurers, it's your turn to make a splash with this week's Escape to Branson, Missouri: a two-night stay for up to four guests in a Atrium Double Room ($156) or for up to six guests in a Tower Double Room ($199) at Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark.
The newly renovated Atrium Double Room features outdoor entrances and two queen beds and is a short 50-yard walk to the indoor waterpark. The Tower Double Room—attached to the indoor waterpark—boasts two double beds and an alcove with bunk beds, so you'll be able to fit all hands on deck.
The kids can conquer the video games in the arcade while you submerge yourself in relaxation at the on-site spa and salon. When you feel waves of hunger coming on, head to Tower Grill for a feast.
Rise with the tide in the morning and make your way toward the indoor/outdoor waterpark, where Escapees are granted access for three days. Enjoy a leisurely trip down the lazy river, or get really wet and wild with a ride through the tube slide—either way, an included Castle Rock drawstring backpack with a water toy ensures you're well prepared.
Branson is too much fun for you not to test the waters, so dive right into the town's arts and cultural scene with your VIP discount book. "Cue up the banjo-picking ambiance of the Grand Ole Opry, throw in mini golf, assorted wax museums, and theme parks," says Frommer's, "and you have Branson, Missouri, as unpretentious a place as any you'll find in the good ol' USA."
Head to Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark for a family vacation that'll have you swimming in fun—at a price that's leagues under the sea.
"All three kids loved the bunk beds and they had their own TV. The waterpark was set up for infants all the way to adults. The slides were awesome—the older kids liked them and the older generation enjoyed [them] too."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4:00pm the day before scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: May 23, 2013
- Blackout dates: November 22-24 2012, December 25 2012 – January 5, 2013, March 8 – 30, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes three days of Waterpark access, VIP Shopping Coupons (worth $500+ in savings), one Castle Rock drawstring backpack and one water toy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Seasonal hours may apply to the waterpark; for hours of operation, please visit www.castlerockbranson.com
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings