Banking on White in the Green Mountains
NorthStar Lodge & Resort • Killington, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Steak Dinner for Two at Santa Fe Steakhouse
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Home to world-class skiing, championship golf, and boatloads of aquatic activities, Killington, Vermont, is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. But it's the killer views of the Green Mountains—whether bursting with the fiery colors of fall or covered by a blanket of white fluffy snow—that make people pinch themselves.
See for yourself with this week's Escape to the NorthStar Lodge & Resort, serving up a two-night stay for two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), which includes a steak dinner for two at Santa Fe Steakhouse.
Set amid gorgeous grounds, the lodge offers cozy and inviting rooms appointed with a king or two double beds and a full bath. For an additional fee, upgrade to a suite with a Jacuzzi tub. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, 24-hour tea and coffee service in the lobby, and a free wintertime shuttle to area activities.
A snowball's throw from skiing and shopping, the lodge makes the perfect home base to explore all the area has to offer. Depending on the time of year, you might spend your day trekking the challenging terrain at Killington Resort, which boasts one of the longest ski seasons in the country.
If shopping is your sport of choice, you're minutes from an array of charming shops and restaurants, where you can pick up a bottle of pure Vermont maple syrup and other locally sourced goods.
Whatever adventure you embark upon, make sure you allot time to laze in the lodge's heated, year-round outdoor pool. It's set to a comfortable 102 degrees, and when surrounded by snow, it feels more like a hot tub—the perfect end to a day on the slopes.
Whether you're dreaming of fall foliage, snow-capped peaks, or lush greenery, it's time you make a Vermont vacation a reality.
"It doesn't get much better than relaxing in a 100-degree pool outside after a day of skiing. The room we stayed in was great—nice and spacious with comfy beds. I will definitely be coming back here again!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/21-1/1/13, 1/18-20 and 2/15-23
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings