All is Well on the Caribbean Sea
Jackie's on the Reef • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three-Night Stay for Two from Now to December 16 ($515) or December 17 to May 31 ($595)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two from Now to December 16 ($675) or December 17 to May 31 ($765)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- $40 Spa Credit
- One-Way Ground Transportation from Airport to Resort
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Resort to Rick's Cafe
- Relaxation Kit with Robes, Slippers, Organic Soap, and Fresh Limeade for Two
After 25 years as a boutique owner in Manhattan, Jackie Lewis sold her possessions and moved to Negril, Jamaica, to open a holistic spa retreat. She shared her spiritual metamorphosis in O, The Oprah Magazine and will share it with you on an Escape to Jackie's on the Reef.
"You'll be far from the Caribbean's see-and-be-seen crowd and able to unwind in a relaxed beachfront space that overlooks a coral reef on the west end of Negril," says Travel + Leisure, naming it one of six Places to Reinvent Yourself.
Float down to the island for a three- ($515) or four-night ($675) stay for two from now to December 16 ($515); or, opt to go between December 17 and May 31 for a three- ($595) or four-night ($765) stay. Included one-way ground transportation will take you from the Montego Bay airport to the retreat.
Find a relaxation kit—complete with robes, slippers, organic soap, and fresh limeades—upon arrival to your spacious, serene open-air guest room. If you arrive in the evening, join others for stargazing or fireside talks. One night, you'll have included round-trip ground transportation from the resort to Rick's Cafe, the beach bar popular for its sunsets and cliff divers.
In the morning, emerge from your cocoon of sleep with an included organic breakfast—try Jamaican specialties like ackee and johnnycakes. Fasting? No problem, fresh juice is available. Afterward, flutter out onto the oceanfront veranda and center yourself with an included yoga or meditation class.
The eco-friendly resort won a TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award as one of the Top 25 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in the Caribbean. Take a rejuvenating dip in the saltwater pool and use your $40 credit toward a spa treatment in an oceanfront cabana. Massages, body scrubs, and facials will transform your body, while reflexology, Reiki, and channeling past lives will enlighten your spirit.
To spread your wings beyond the resort, purchase a tour of the area. Splash in the cascading water of Mayfield Falls or in the cave pools of Roaring River, then return to the property for an included (organic, of course) dinner. The healthy menu features dishes like grilled tandoori bonito or steamed coconut fish—all showcasing an eclectic mix of cuisine prepared with local ingredients and fresh vegetables from the on-site garden.
Just like Travel + Leisure says, "you leave relaxed and with a renewed appreciation for the environment."
"Jackie’s on the Reef is a small holistic spa and guesthouse overlooking a coral reef in the west end of Negril. Owned by Salt Lake City native Jackie Lewis, the resort emphasizes healing and rejuvenation."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Must be at least 21 years old to purchase and redeem this escape
- Vouchers include daily breakfast and dinner for two, $40 spa credit, one-way ground transportation from airport to resort, round-trip ground transportation from resort to Rick's Cafe, and relaxation kit with robes, slippers, organic soap, and fresh limeade for two
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 25 - January 2, 2013, January 14-30 2013 and April 5-9, 2013
- Based on double occupancy but can be used for one or two people
- Internet access is available
- Tax and suggested gratuity of 10% are not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings