A European Escape in Lake Ozark
Country Club Hotel and Spa • Lake Ozark, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with a Welcome Basket for Arrivals on Sundays through Thursdays ($152)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with a $50 Dining Credit Toward Rafferty's Restaurant for Arrivals on Fridays and Saturdays ($164)
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Like a snowflake under a microscope, Lake of the Ozarks branches out into thousands of fractal-like tentacles, producing isolated fishing holes and secluded swimming spots unlike any other. Much like a snowflake itself, the Country Club Hotel & Spa, not far from the tortuous lake, is a one-of-a-kind gem.
And with this Escape, this boutique resort in Lake Ozark, Missouri, in the state's geographical center, offers another unique opportunity. Arrive Sundays through Thursdays for a two-night stay for two in a Junior Suite ($152) and be greeted with a welcome basket upon arrival. Or, come on a Friday or Saturday, and stay two nights with a plus-one in Junior Suite ($164) and enjoy a $50 dining credit at Rafferty's Restaurant. Take your time upon departure—you'll also have late 4 p.m. checkout.
On the outside, the white-stucco facade, arched entryways, and red-tile roof resemble a Mediterranean villa. On the inside, you'll find your spacious Junior Suite appointed with a king-size bed, a queen Thomasville sleeper sofa, a TV, and a wet bar, and each is adorned with refined artwork and marble tabletops. But the real attraction is outdoors.
Not your average resort, the Country Club is equipped with diversion for every appetite: outdoor tennis courts (including the only clay courts in Central Missouri), one indoor 50-yard pool and one outdoor pool, a hot tub, ping-pong, a fitness center, Rafferty's restaurant, massage therapy—the list goes on.
When you aren't bouncing from the ping-pong table to the swimming pool, enjoy panoramic views overlooking the countryside from the hotel, or drive about four miles east to access the Bagnell Dam boat launch and uncover some of those hidden coves on the lake. The region is also a cave haven, and nearby Lake of the Ozarks State Park offers stellar lantern-light tours.
Or just soak up a sunset at the Bagnell Dam scenic overlook. It's the perfect spot to watch The Magic Dragon (that's what locals call the lake, in reference to its twisting, snake-like shape) exhale the day's last breath. And what a fiery breath it is.
"This place is GREAT! People are great to work with, food is good, and our people always love their rooms! Whenever we need a hotel in that area, we will ALWAYS re-book with them!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 4, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 14, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 6-8, 2012, November 17, 2012, December 7, 2012, January 11-12 2013, January 16-19, 2013 and January 29-30, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes 15% all spa services during stay, one $5-off coupon to the Osage Beach Premium, complimentary parking for one car
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings