Rope in Relaxation on a South Florida Ranch
Seminole Inn • Indiantown, FL
- One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Royal King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69),
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Royal King Room with a Ranch Tour, Fridays or Saturdays ($99)
- Lunch for Two
- Up to Two Sunday-through-Thursday Vouchers Can Be Combined to Extend Stay Up to Two Nights
Before the Old West was won, the first pioneers made hay of the original American frontier east of the Mississippi. Get a taste of the Wild Wild South when you saddle up for a stay at Seminole Inn in Indiantown, Florida.
Settle in with your pard'ner for a one-night stay for two in a King or Royal King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69). Or, round up a Friday-or-Saturday one-night stay for two ($99) in the same room and add a ranch tour to your saddle bag. You'll hear a hearty "howdy" from the Inn's pet African Grey parrot, Cracker, as you enter through grand double-French doors and saunter over hardwood floors to make the acquaintance of owner and fifth-generation Florida Rancher, Iris Wall. Mosey on up to your climate-controlled room and survey your king bed and private bath.
Get the lay of the land with a walk through the garden, followed by a dip in the pool that will prove more refreshing than a pull of low-brush lightning. Get roped into a walk along Old Kissimmee River, or spur the hunting hounds as they chase down wild razorback hogs.
Rustle the leaves of ancient bald cypress trees with a stroll through Barley Barber Swamp in the fall. Or, see gators, herons, and ibises on a swamp buggy romp (reserved with 24-hour notice) through a four-square-mile preserve with Old Florida Wildlife Tours.
Dusted from your hard-driving day, make tracks back to Foxgrape Café for crispy double-dipped fried green tomatoes, lightly breaded and accompanied with a spicy horseradish dipping sauce. After dinner, you're in for a tame time on the front-porch swings and hammocks or during a spell in the reading room.
Before you hit the trail on Sunday, wrangle up some grub with an included lunch for two. The peach cobbler and fried chicken will put your senses out to pasture, and you'll love lassoing local fruits and vegetables, homemade cinnamon rolls, multigrain breads, honey-glazed carrots, and sweet potato casserole. If you're so inclined, ride off into the seaside sunset of West Palm Beach, just 30 miles northwest.
You'll be feeling home on the range when you hang your hat on this Florida Escape—which won't leave you with pockets as empty as a ghost town.
"Had the pleasure of having Sunday brunch here last week. All foods were homemade Southern-style—truly a great experience. The peach cobbler was out-of-this-world. Thank you, Courney and staff. It was wonderful... We will be back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two weekday vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked at least 1 day in advance
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for use on holidays including Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades may be available for families with up to two adults and two children
- Ranch Tours and Sunday Brunch are available at a discount for children
- Rooms with two beds may also be available
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings