Big Fish Story on Lake Ontario
The Waterside Inn • Mississauga, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Lake-View One-Bedroom Residence Suite
- Breakfast for Two at Breakwater Restaurant and Two Cocktails at Breakwater Lounge
- 20% Discount at Impressionable Gifts
- Indoor Parking for One Car
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Once a bustling fishing port and trading post, the historic harbour town of Port Credit has never drifted from its Old-World appeal—reeling in a steady stream of visitors to Mississauga's "Village on the Lake." Catch a glimpse of this charming hamlet on Lake Ontario with an Escape to The Waterside Inn.
Duck out for a one-night stay for two in a lake-view, one-bedroom Residence Suite with included indoor parking for one vehicle ($169). Your accommodations are well-appointed with hardwood floors, Persian rugs, European linens, a full kitchen, and a sprawling balcony boasting views of Lake Ontario.
No need to leapfrog through a buffet line—you'll enjoy a gourmet breakfast for two of favourites like buttermilk pancakes and oatmeal brûlée cereal at Breakwater Restaurant, the only CAA four star-rated eatery in the Mississauga area. Later, hit the Waterfront Trail for a scenic hike or take a romantic turn around the ice rink at Port Credit Memorial Arena.
You can flit like a dragonfly from store to store on Lakeshore Road, or visit Square One—Canada's largest shopping centre—just ten minutes away. With the holidays approaching, be sure to take advantage of your 20-percent discount at Impressionable Gifts. The boutique sells everything from jewellery and frames to accent furniture and garden accessories.
After testing the waters with two included cocktails in the Breakwater Lounge, you can stay for a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning meal, or check out more casual fare down the street. Restaurants ripple out from Mississauga's downtown strip, so don't miss Shore Grill and Grotto for succulent steak and fresh seafood, Napoca Restaurant for juicy burgers, and Papa Giuseppe's Pizza & Pints for Italian staples. For free-flowing nightlife and live music, wade into The Harp Restaurant & Pub.
Just a stone's throw from Toronto, this Mississauga lakeside inn treats all its guests like big fish.
"We had a spotlessly clean one-bedroom suite facing the lake. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was well-served in the lovely dining room complete with white linen tablecloths and napkins."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is December 31
- Purchasers will receive one 20% discount voucher for Impressionable Gifts upon check in
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings