Falling Into Autumn in the Iowa Countryside
Strawberry Farm Bed & Breakfast • Muscatine, IA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- In-Room Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Plate of Freshly Baked Chocolate-Chip Cookies
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Button up your sweater and grab a bag of pumpkin seeds—you're on track to harvest a bounty of season-inspired memories with this week's Escape to Strawberry Farm Bed & Breakfast, in the heart of a Midwestern wonderland.
This elegant inn in Muscatine, Iowa, invites you to experience autumn in all its bright, cozy splendor. Snuggle up with a two-night stay for two, including a bottle of wine and freshly baked chocolate-chip cookies upon arrival ($159).
Innkeepers Karl and Linda Reichert—the fourth generation of their family to care for the oak-encircled Victorian farmhouse and multi-level barn—have crafted a welcome atmosphere for shaking off the occasional chill, relaxing away from life's bustle, and taking advantage of the simple pleasures of this splendid season.
Your jacket will billow out behind you as you glide headlong into this getaway. Crunch through runaway leaves as you explore the four acres surrounding the property, or spend time exploring the area's trails, parks, wineries, museums, and shops.
Lanterns are lit in the quaint shop windows of downtown Muscatine, holding forth a tradition of hospitality, and showcasing fine local craftsmanship, food, and drink.
The next morning, you can stay curled up in bed for your in-room breakfast for two, including fresh fruit, homemade baked goods, and a hot entrée. Guests will be able to choose from several menu suggestions, and will also receive coffee, tea, and juice.
Whether you plunge into a good book in the formal tea room, or take a long nap in the handcrafted four-poster bed of the Rose Room, you'll grin like a jack-o'-lantern out of sheer joy when you take this Escape.
"This is a beautiful setting. The breakfast was amazing—we got to pick our own menu with lots to choose from, and they were very accommodating to my vegetarian daughter."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 years older to receive and consume the bottle of wine
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 14% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes private in-room breakfast, one bottle of wine and one plate of freshly baked chocolate cookies - all served in-room
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings