All American in the Florida Keys
Hawks Cay Resort • Duck Key, FL
- Endless Activities: Segways! Jet Skis! Parasailing! Scuba diving!
- Voted Best Hotel Kids' Program by Travel + Leisure in 2009
- Anglers, Take Note: The Dock Puts You Within Reach of the Gulf Stream and Backcountry Flats
- Hawks Cay is the Only Resort in the Continental US to Have an On-Site Dolphin Research Facility
- Gotta Boat? Park it at Hawks Cay Marina
Synonymous with the Caribbean islands but oh-so-much-closer to Miami, the Florida Keys is the tropical side of America: Hammocks and palm trees sway in the breeze, the sun flickers off the white sand, and the domestic drinks are made in the USA.
Nestled right in the middle, Duck Key is home to... well, the Hawks Cay Resort is all it's home to, meaning the saltwater lagoon and beach are exclusive to guests.
And just like the American childhood game of duck, duck, goose, this 60-acre playground will keep kids thoroughly entertained. Swimming with dolphins? Available as part of the on-site bottlenose research facility. Tennis? Hit with a former ATP pro. Diving? The Keys offers some of the best, and the resort has group trips and lessons. The packed activity roster includes kiteboarding and kayaking in addition to the property's super slides and water cannons in the "Pirate Pool."
Of course, in addition to being one of Travel + Leisure's America's Best Family Hotels in 2010, it was named one of the Top 100 Resort Spas-US Mainland by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler in 2012. Grown-up afternoons can start by the adults-only Tranquility Pool and continue into dinner at Alma, one of the resort's three restaurants.
In the rooms, dark mahogany furniture and ceiling fans complement the West Indies-inspired décor and the oversized feather pillows, Egyptian-cotton linens, and flat-screen TVs. Oh, and did we mention the views?
"The 60-acre, Caribbean-style retreat has plenty to keep the kids occupied (and adults happy). A pirate ship with water cannons delights at the kids' club, where there are two family pools and air hockey."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hawks Cay Resort
the fine print
- May book consecutive nights
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy: merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- Taxes of 12.5% are not included will be collected during checkout from the LivingSocial website
- $29 per night resort fee is taxable at 12.5% is not included and will be collected at the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms