Timelessly Stylish South Beach
Casa Grande Suite Hotel • Miami Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite, Fridays or Saturdays ($149)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The ice-cream-colored Art Deco buildings in the historic heart of Miami Beach once played host to the swankiest high-rollers and bon vivants in North America. And so they do today.
At places like Casa Grande Suite Hotel, set slightly back from the hullaballoo of Ocean Drive, yet in the thick of South Beach's many charms old and new, guests can experience today's of-the-moment trends amid yesterday's glitz and glam.
Practice your swagger: You're heading for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($89), or Fridays or Saturdays ($149), at this boutique hotel on Eighth Street and Ocean Drive.
Overlooking world-famous Lummus Park, the backdrop for innumerable movies and TV shows, the white-washed exterior of the hotel primes visitors for the Art Deco-style reception area, appointed with a high-back banquette, white-tile floors, and funky mid-century light fixtures. Pet-friendly rooms are outfitted with a balcony, a queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, a leather couch, and more.
Hit the beach just a few steps away for a game of volleyball, a dip in the water, or a chance to ogle the famous hard-bodies of South Beach. Up and down umbrella-lined Ocean Drive, you'll find myriad restaurants, bars, and boutiques, each bustling with sunglasses-clad cosmopolites dressed in wisps of airy clothing.
If the Rat Pack were still around today, or even 20 years ago when Osteria Del Teatro opened on Espanola, they might have frequented this intimate dining room, if only for the ever-changing list of specials and superb service. After dinner, head up the street to Skybar, a swanky martini joint at Shore Club.
After that, who knows? A night on the neon-lit streets of South Beach could take you any number of ways, from the jazzy lounges of the '40s to the fist-pumping clubs of today. But one thing's for sure: Timeless opulence and style are guaranteed.
"If you want to walk out of your hotel and see the ocean, all the nice restaurants, and the beautiful people, definitely stay here!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy; up to four guests are allowed per room for $50 per person per night for each extra person after 2
- Pets allowed
- Taxes and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings