Leisurely Landing in Oklahoma City
Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport • Oklahoma City, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Room
- Hot Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Whether you're flying for business or pleasure, the perfect landing calls for a comfy place to rest your head. Upgrade your cranium's final destination to a sparkling, newly renovated hotel with this Escape to the Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport.
You and a guest will touch down for a one-night stay in a standard king or double room with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet ($69). Located just minutes from Will Rogers World Airport, the Wyndam Garden's recent renovations include a sun-soaked lobby as well as plenty of mod accents throughout the hotel's 244 guest rooms
Once you make your final descent into your spacious accommodations, you'll have a range of modern conveniences—including a mini-fridge, microwave, and 32-inch flat-screen TV—at your fingertips. Later, break a sweat at the fitness center or cool off in the indoor pool. With complimentary Wi-Fi, a 24-hour airport shuttle, and a 24-hour business center, the hotel provides plenty of ways to stay connected when you're not plugged in at the office.
When sky-high hunger hits, the on-site Eat Refresh Live Cafe serves up quick snack options, while Juniper Restaurant & Lounge features a menu full of delicious options like charbroiled prime steak. For a more casual meal, try a signature burger or craft something new from the extensive "build your own burger" menu. The hotel also offers a full-service bar. Whichever eatery you choose, your stay includes a hot buffet breakfast for two.
Oklahoma City provides a packed itinerary of activities ranging from recreation to arts and culture. For a taste of Sooner history, saddle up and head over to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, where you'll find thousands of Western and American Indian works of art and artifacts. Those looking to ascend into the outdoors can opt to boat, run, or cycle through the Oklahoma River Boathouse District.
Finding a place that meets your mile-high expectations can be tough, but once you land at the Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport, flying home again will be even tougher.
"It is great to see that a full-service hotel still exists. The staff was friendly, helpful, and professional. The happy hour prices and the breakfast were great. The refreshments that were provided were tasty and refreshing (love the cookies)."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: January 15-21, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes hot buffet breakfast for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings