Spark the Spirit in the Tahitian Islands
Travelscene • Tahiti, French Polynesia
- A Six-Day Trip to the Tahitian Islands, Including:
- Five Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Garden View Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort ($1,999 Per Person Departing November through December, 2012, or $2,099 Per Person Departing January through March, 2013)
- Or, Five Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in an Overwater Motu Bungalow at InterContinental Tahiti Resort ($2,499 Per Person Departing November through December, 2012, or $2,559 Per Person Departing January through March, 2013)
- Or, Five Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Beach Bungalow at InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa with Moorea Lagoon Excursion and Picnic Lunch ($2,299 Per Person Departing November through December, 2012, or $2,399 Per Person Departing January through March, 2013)
- Round-Trip Flights from LAX to Faa'a International Airport via Air Tahiti Nui and Round-Trip Ground and Ferry Transportation from the Airport to Hotels
- Meet and Greet with Flower Lei Upon Arrival and Shell Necklace Departure Gift
- Daily American Breakfast
- Half-Day Circle Island Tour from Marama Tours
- Includes Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Rates Are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
According to Polynesian legend, Tahitian pearls were the first lights to flicker across the universe. Given by the Creator to Tane—god of harmony and beauty—the pitch-black pearls illuminated the vaults of heaven and birthed the stars. Follow in the footsteps of island folklore and brighten up your state of mind with this Escape: a six-day trip to Tahiti or neighboring Moorea from Travelscene.
Choose five nights of double-occupancy accommodations in a Garden View Room ($1,999 per person departing November through December, 2012, or $2,099 per person departing January through March, 2013) or Overwater Motu Bungalow ($2,499 per person departing November through December, 2012, or $2,559 per person departing January through March, 2013) at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort. If you prefer Moorea, opt for five nights of double-occupancy accommodations in a Beach Bungalow at InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa ($2,299 per person departing November through December, 2012, or $2,399 per person departing January through March, 2013).*
Soar above the glowing waters of the Pacific with included round-trip flights from Los Angeles's LAX International Airport to Faa'a International Airport in Papeete, Tahiti. You'll steer clear of cloudy travel arrangements—all ground and ferry transportation, airlines taxes, fuel surcharges, and hotel fees are included.
"French Polynesia is a mesmerizing wonderland of reef-fringed islands and translucent aqua lagoons," says Lonely Planet. "Shamelessly chic and seductive, it's the kind of place where the rich and famous come to play and hedonistic honeymoon fantasies are realized. The epitome of the Pacific dream, this is one Garden of Eden so beautiful it's hard to believe it really exists."
You'll begin the brilliant journey with a meet and greet and receive a flower lei, then settle into your luxe quarters. Accommodations reflect traditional Polynesian aesthetics and are located in ideal proximity to live entertainment, oceanfront pools, and gourmet dining—daily American breakfast is included with your stay.
At the InterContinental Tahiti Resort, rise and shine in a Garden View Room with a private terrace facing lush vegetation. Or, dive off the deck of an Overwater Motu Bungalow, perched on stilts mere feet above a sublime lagoon.
On the neighboring island of Moorea, the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa offers Beach Bungalows set in the shade of swooning palms just steps from the water's edge. Guests will relish an included excursion on the lagoon with a picnic lunch. In the natural refuge of these shallows, the resort team cares for three bottlenose dolphins and rehabilitates injured sea turtles.
Tahiti—a beacon of Polynesian culture and tropical beauty—is the lustrous pearl of the South Pacific. Get your bearings with an included half-day Circle Island Tour from Marama Tours. "A Circle Island Tour, or a drive around Tahiti, is the best way to spend a day seeing the island's outlying sights and a bit of old Polynesia," says Frommer's.
You'll have ample opportunity to immerse yourself in the South Pacific experience. Snorkel through waves of stingrays and sharks in Cook's Bay, dive amid the wreckage of a cargo ship and seaplane at The Wrecks, or hike to the stunning views from Te Pari Cliffs.
A shell necklace departure gift ensures you'll always remember your glimmering getaway. Filled with jaw-dropping scenery, this Escape to the South Pacific is sure to light up your universe.
*Rates are per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"Hands down, this is the best luxury resort on the island. The InterContinental is as posh as Tahiti gets. Marble bathrooms, plush canopies, and Moorea views from private balconies are standard both in the rooms and romantic overwater bungalows."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and all dates are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or discounted vacation package
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than November 7
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies; for more information please see www.travelscene.com/terms.asp
- Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $200 per transaction plus any additional airfare
- Voucher includes round-trip flights from LAX to Faa'a International Airport via Air Tahiti Nui and round-trip ground and ferry transportation from the airport to hotels, meet-and-greet with flower lei upon arrival and shell necklace departure gift, daily American breakfast, a half-day Circle Island Tour from Marama Tours, all airline taxes, fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- Voucher does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, etc., meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all applicable hotel, lodge taxes and entry fees and costs for anything not specified above
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $799
- Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings