A Motion for an Ocean Getaway
Congress Hall • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Town View or King Ocean View Room on Sundays through Thursdays
- $20 Dining Credit for The Blue Pig Tavern
- 15% Discount on Two Drinks at The Brown Room
- 15% Discount on One Spa Treatment
While you'd love to legislate a little more leisure into the week, your last attempt ended in a big fat filibuster. Luckily an Escape to Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey, will please both sides of the aisle without creating a deficit.
Adjourn your typical weekday and stay for one night with a plus one in a Queen Town View or King Ocean View Room ($159). The bright and airy accommodations, located in the heart of the Victorian district, feature Belgian linens, Aveda bath products, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A popular holiday destination since the dawn of the republic, this renowned retreat has housed a number of presidents—including Ulysses S. Grant and Benjamin Harrison.
Vote for an afternoon of antiquing in the charming seaside town and schedule a massage session at the Sea Spa, where Escapees enjoy a 15-percent discount on one treatment.
Then, petition the bartender for a handcrafted cocktail at The Brown Room, where the large fireplace, ebony bar, chocolate lacquered walls, and antique oil paintings create a cozy atmosphere. In the morning, follow the smell of house-roasted coffee and bacon down to The Blue Pig Tavern, where your $20 dining credit will make the pork-barrel bill more than reasonable.
You'll want to be on the roll call for this getaway to Cape May—an Escape that will please everyone in the house and do wonders for your constitution.
"Its motto, 'Simple, relaxed luxury,' is apparent everywhere from the chic lobby with its yellow walls, sisal carpet, and black wicker furnishings to its sunny guest rooms with gaily striped carpets and Frette linens."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/27/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 11/22
- Upgrades may be available at booking
- Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • Enjoy By December 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings