Romance and Riches in the River City
Historic Mankin Mansion • Richmond, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Monday through Thursday from Now to October 2011 ($225) or Thursday through Sunday in November 2011 to March 2012 ($325) in a Suite or Cottage
- Daily In-Suite Gourmet Breakfast
- Evening Wine and Cheese Picnic
- Fresh Baked Cookies Upon Arrival
- Round-Trip Transportation to Richmond International Airport
It's strange... no matter how many times you ring that little bell, no butler ever comes running. Point yourself in the pampered direction you've been dreaming of and experience the riches of charming Richmond, Virginia, with this week's gilded getaway to the Historic Mankin Mansion.
Prepare for a two-night stay for two in one of the lovingly restored inn's sterling suites or cozy cottages, daily gourmet breakfast brought right to your room each morning, an evening wine and cheese picnic, and fresh baked cookies upon your arrival, on a Monday through Thursday stay from now 'til October ($225) or a Thursday through Sunday stay from November 2011 'til March 2012 ($325).
Turn up your nose at common vacations and indulge in tranquility with a dash of Southern hospitality at the 7,000-square-foot estate where you'll find formal gardens, a game room, fountains, a Bocce ball court, and complimentary high-speed Internet connection.
And with your choice of VIP at your side, you'll see why Mankin Mansion was named one of Resortsandlodges.com's Top Ten Wedding Resorts in Virginia: its romantic setting, complete with a 100-year-old Sycamore tree on the grounds, is perfect for snuggling beneath.
You'll have your own personal driver in a shuttle service to and from the nearby Richmond airport and concierge services available for making the most out of your visit to Richmond's restaurants and shops.
Give your compliments to the chef while listening to live music at Balliceaux, a farm-to-fork establishment serving up such culinary creations as Seville orange-glazed pork belly and pan-fried rainbow trout with polenta and chorizo ragoût. Then, walk it off with a stroll down Broad Street. (Insider tip: The art galleries that populate this street stay open late each first Friday of the month.)
So go ahead, put your feet up and uncork a night to remember. An Escape like this is here to serve you.
"The Ramirez family makes every moment perfect at this unique property. The grounds and cottages are elegant, relaxing and inviting. The amenities are top notch. Every room is beautiful with attention to detail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer A (Monday through Thursday) valid through October
- Offer B (Thursday through Sunday) valid November - March
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 8, 2012 • Enjoy By June 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings