Virtuoso Vacation in the Land of Lakes
The Outing Lodge at Pine Point • Stillwater, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, or Albert Einstein Rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Amelia Earhardt, Pablo Picasso, Bob Dylan, Eva Peron, or Robert Frost Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($240) or Fridays and Saturdays ($266)
- European-Style Buffet Breakfast
- Champagne and Truffles Upon Arrival
- Three-Hour Open Studio Painting Session with Art Supplies
Wooded paths and rolling hills frame Stillwater's still lifestyle. Color the quiet countryside with your own perspective on this Escape to The Outing Lodge at Pine Point, a turn-of-the-century mansion less than 25 miles outside of Minneapolis—St. Paul, Minnesota.
You'll canvas the sprawling property with a two-night stay for two in the Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, or Albert Einstein rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190). Or, upgrade to a two-night stay for two in the Amelia Earhardt, Pablo Picasso, Bob Dylan, Eva Peron, or Robert Frost Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($240) or Fridays and Saturdays ($266).
Each morning, you'll wake in your individually decorated accommodations and greet the day with an included European-style buffet breakfast. Feast on a spread of fresh-baked pastries and baguettes, yogurt, homemade granola, hard-boiled eggs, and various juices and coffees.
Form fall colors into masterpieces as you spend three calming hours in the on-site studio. You'll be provided one canvas board per person with sketching paper, carbon, pastels, and watercolor and acrylic paint. Tie on your apron, set up your canvas on an easel, and capture your fondest memories of the getaway.
Seek artistic inspiration among the pine forests, lakes, and marshes of Pine Point Park as you explore dirt and paved trails by bike, horse, or cross-country skis. You can pass the afternoon bird-watching on 300 acres of parkland while enjoying a picnic of included chocolate truffles and champagne. Or craft a day trip to Minneapolis—St. Paul just 30 minutes away.
Come dinnertime, you can brush with creative courses at Luna Rossa Trattoria & Wine Bar in downtown Stillwater, serving dishes to suit any palate like filet mignon, grilled salmon, and crème brûlée.
The Outing Lodge at Pine Point elevates leisure to an art form. And it just may bring out the vacation virtuoso in you.
"Our first view of the charming, vine-covered lodge as we drove up the drive had us hooked. We absolutely loved everything about it: the homey touches, comfortable bed, and beautiful views out every window."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations, holidays, weddings and/or event dates
- Reservations must be made by: March 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $5 Reservation Change Fee; must confirm reservation no earlier than 45-days prior to arrival
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): holidays
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes champagne and truffles upon arrival, one open studio painting session
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings