Rugged Romance in Waterton Lakes
Waterton Lakes Lodge • Waterton Park, Canada
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Kitchenette Unit without Daily Breakfast, Sundays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($285) from January 7, 2013 to February 7, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Kitchenette Unit with Daily Breakfast, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($320) from Now Until January 7, 2013 or from February 7 to April 15, 2013
- Cross Country Ski, Backcountry Alpine Ski, or Snowshoe Rentals for Two for One Day
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
In the bright shadow of the Rocky Mountains, a romantic getaway to Waterton Lakes Lodge walks the finest of lines between intimate Escape and rugged outdoors adventure.
Enjoy the best of both worlds during a two-night stay for two without breakfast in a kitchenette unit from January 7, 2013 to February 7, 2013, Sundays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($285). Or, add daily breakfast for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($320), from now until January 7, 2013 or from February 7, 2013 to April 15, 201.
All options include cross country ski, backcountry alpine touring ski, or snowshoe rentals for two for one day.
Glide along the Akamina Pass that winds through breathtaking British Columbia atop cross-country skis. Trails, ranging from effortless to challenging, will transport you to remarkable destinations like Wall and Forum Lake, babbling Cameron Creek, and Cirque Basin, which is carved out by glacial ice and snow.
Later, reach new culinary heights at Vimy's Lounge & Grill—the only gourmet restaurant open in winter—for divine pork-belly scallops in an orange-rosemary sauce, grilled local trout served with fresh seasonal vegetables, and an earthy red wine from Vimy's extensive wine list.
As the sun sets on your quiet mountain getaway, you'll find that getting away from it all truly can be something monumental.
"Located in the heart of Waterton townsite, this hotel has an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, games room, fitness center, and an on-site restaurant. "-- Read Fodor's Review of Waterton Lakes Lodge
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include Cross Country Ski, Backcountry Alpine Ski, or Snowshoe Rentals for Two for One Day
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: December 24, 2012 through January 2, 2013 (inclusive)
- Restaurant at the property will be close from January 7 through February 7, 2013
- Room Type: Kitchenette Suite, Kitchenette B or Kitchenette C; subject to availability
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings