Grand Getaway off Route 66 with Bearizona Tickets
Days Inn Williams • Williams, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room
- Daily Daybreak Breakfast
- In-Room Bottle of Wine
- Two Tickets to Bearizona
- 25% Discount at Denny's
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The Grand Canyon is one of the world's most awe-inspiring landmarks, and visiting its cliffs can be an unforgettable experience. So, too, will be the rest of your trip with this Escape to the Days Inn Williams.
You and a guest will spend two nights in a king or two-queen room ($170) at this hotel in Williams, Arizona—nicknamed "Gateway to the Grand Canyon." Along with your stay, you'll receive daily complimentary breakfast, an in-room bottle of wine, two tickets to Bearizona, and a 25-percent discount at Denny's.
Located off iconic Route 66, the newly renovated hotel offers its signature Daybreak hot breakfast every morning, including eggs, sausage, and waffles. In addition to complimentary Wi-Fi, you'll enjoy an indoor heated pool and spa and on-site convenience store.
For an exotic option near your digs, use two included tickets to Bearizona in the heart of Williams. Drive through the park to observe native wildlife like imposing bison, noble big horn sheep, and sly wolves in their natural habitat. And, of course, you'll spot the park's namesake bears.
Less than an hour's drive north lies the Grand Canyon National Park, which draws millions of visitors each year. "For many, the Grand Canyon epitomizes the ultimate American travel destination," says Lonely Planet. "Cleaving a mile deep into the earth and averaging 10 miles across, it compels even the most jaded traveler to pause and draw breath."
A long day spent among Arizona's natural wonders will work up an appetite. Sate it at the hotel's neighboring Denny's, where you'll receive a 25-percent discount on the diner's extensive menu of comfort food.
Jaw-dropping, miraculous, arresting—the Grand Canyon is many things, but a soft place to rest your head isn't one of them. Luckily, the Days Inn Williams awaits with plush pillows and a warm Southwestern welcome.
"Great hotel with friendly staff! The indoor pool is a plus... Lots of reviews mention this place as a stop on the way to the Grand Canyon, but it is much more than that. Williams is a very charming town in the cooler climate of northern Arizona."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $15 fee applies
- Pets are allowed for additional fee
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Room can accommodate 4 occupants; each additional occupant over two is $10.00 each
- Voucher includes 2 adult tickets to Bearizona; additional tickets can be purchased at the gate; kids 0-3 are free, children 4-12 are $10.00 at gate
- Bearizona open daily through January 1, 2013; only open on weekends January and February
- Denny's 25% discount not available on value menu or alcohol
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings