The Metolius River Runs Through It
Cold Springs Resort • Camp Sherman, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two ($125) or Four Guests ($145) in a Riverfront Cabin or Cottage
- One Movie
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Why settle for the "babbling brook" setting on a white noise machine? Opt for the real thing with an Escape to Cold Springs Resort, set on the banks of the National Wild & Scenic Metolius River in the heart of Deschutes National Forest.
You'll get a two-night stay for two ($125) or four guests ($145) in your choice of a Riverfront Cabin, or a Cottage set back from the banks of the river. You'll also get one movie to curl up with at night.
Riverfront Cabins offer a full view of the Metolius River, and both cottages and cabins provide a private outdoor deck, two bedrooms with queen beds, a gas fireplace, a fully appointed kitchen, and a full bathroom. Cottages are appointed with rustic furniture, a roomy loft, a private deck, a bathroom, and two queen beds.
Either way, you're tucked beneath a canopy of ponderosa and lodgepole pines, and within earshot of the burbling spring-fed river. In the morning, amble across the private log footbridge to the historic hamlet of Camp Sherman for breakfast, groceries, and a peak into one of Oregon's most charming towns.
And just because your hunger is satisfied doesn't mean the local trout and salmon aren't still famished. Test your fly fishing skills over this gorgeous spring fed river, where rainbow trout, whitefish, bull trout, and kokanee salmon are plentiful, thanks to the local catch-and-release policy.
Or simply hike, mountain bike, or walk your dog along the water's edge, where the wild salmon can be seen swirling around the crystal-clear water (yes, this quaint resort is as Fido-friendly as it is fish friendly).
After an action-packed day on the river, gather 'round the campfire on the resort grounds, then retire to your cabin to catch some Z's. Which should be easy, as you'll have the best white noise in the world babbling in the background—the kind only Mother Nature can provide.
For additional information, visit Cold Springs Resort on Facebook.
"The Metolius River is a magical place and Cold Springs Resort is totally mesmerizing! I return every year to relax and re-energize. The stars are so bright you can easily see each constellation, and the river will lull you to sleep."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- $10 per night charge for additional people; cabins can sleep up to 6 people
- Not valid with reward points
- Pets allowed; Pets are an $10 additional per night, must be kept on a leash and cannot be left unattended
- Children allowed
- Black out dates: 11/21, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 12/21 thru 12/31 and Spring Break week
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2013 • Enjoy By May 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings