Creature Comforts in Wistful Wildwood
The Wildwood Hotel • Wildwood, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Jacuzzi Suite ($92), a $25 Gift Card to Indigo Joe's Sports Pub and Restaurant, and One Popcorn Voucher to B&B Theatre
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Queen Room ($165), a $50 Gift Card to Indigo Joe's Sports Pub and Restaurant, and One $25 Gift Certificate to B&B Theatre
It can be a jungle out there. Escape the savagery of the daily grind and instead treat yourself the civilized creature comforts offered at the Wildwood Hotel—located just outside St. Louis in Wildwood, Missouri.
Evolve with a one-night stay for two in a King or Jacuzzi Suite ($92) with a $25 gift card to Indigo Joe's Sports Pub and Restaurant and one popcorn voucher to B&B Theatre. Or, progress toward the perfect getaway with a two-night stay for two in a Standard King or Double Queen Room ($165) along with a $50 gift card to Indigo Joe's Sports Pub and Restaurant and one $25 gift certificate to B&B Theatre. Soft, 17-inch double-pillow-top mattresses and complimentary Wi-Fi will make you feel like the top of food chain.
With its boutique décor and close proximity to sophisticated restaurants, upscale shopping, and city attractions like the Gateway Arch, major league sports stadiums, amusement parks, the St. Louis Zoo, and Missouri Wine Country, this hotel is sure to tame any unruly animals in your party.
Eat like the king of the castle—instead of the forest—with your gift card to Indigo Joe's located just across the street. Dine on crispy flatbread pizza, succulent roasted chicken, or juicy New York strip steak. Then, splash about in the indoor pool or break a sweat in the fitness room.
Peer through the underbrush to spy a great Escape—anything less would be uncivilized.
"My husband booked a Jacuzzi Suite here and I was wowed when I walked in the room! The Jacuzzi was in a corner of the room surrounded by columns and beautiful mirrors and marble steps."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 22-23, 2012, December 24-25, 2012 and December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings