Heaven in Honduras
Utopia Dive Village • Utila, Honduras
- A Five-Night ($1,399) or Seven-Night ($1,599) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront King or Double Room with Round-Trip Airport Ground Transfers Between Now and January 31, 2013
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront King or Double Room with Round-Trip Airport Ground Transfers Between February 1 and May 31, 2013 ($1,999)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront King or Double Room with Catamaran Ride to the Hotel and Charter Plane Return to the Airport Between Now and January 31, 2013 ($1,999) or Between February 1 and May 31, 2013 ($2,399)
- All Inclusive of Three Meals per Day and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Choice of One Activity per Person: Discover Scuba Course, Two-Tank Boat Dive (Must Be Certified), Day of Snorkeling off Dive Boat, or Trip to Pigeon Cay
- Welcome Reception with Rum Punch and Appetizers
- $50 Dive or Spa Credit per Room
Beautiful beaches, lush rain forests, and warm, azure waters make the breathtaking Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras an ideal destination for discerning travelers seeking the perfect balance of outdoor adventure and inner peace.
Find your center away from it all with this Escape to the Utopia Village Resort, a secluded tropical paradise on the tiny island of Utila. Perched on the edge of the Western Hemisphere's longest barrier reef, this hidden gem is renowned for its warm waters and warmer hospitality, aquatic adventures, and serene setting.
Enjoy a five-night ($1,399) or seven-night stay ($1,599) for two between now and January 31, 2013. You'll stay in a luxurious Oceanfront King or Double Room with air-conditioning, custom Caribbean-style furnishings, and luxurious linens. Round-trip airport ground transfers are also included. Or, opt for a seven-night stay for two in an Oceanfront King or Double Room with round-trip airport ground transfers between February 1 and May 31, 2013 ($1,999).
Or, make it a seven-night stay for two in an Oceanfront King or Double Room between now and January 31, 2013 ($1,999) or between February 1 and May 31, 2013 ($2,399), which includes private transportation by catamaran ride to the hotel and a charter plane back to the airport. With this option, getting to this off-the-beaten-path destination is easy.
Also included in each Escape are three gourmet meals per day, non-alcoholic drinks, your choice of one activity (a Discover Scuba course, a two-tank boat dive [must be certified], a day of snorkeling off a dive boat, or a trip to Pigeon Cay), a $50 spa or dive credit per room (ask the resort about an upgrade to a dive package for $275 per person at 50-percent off), a welcome reception with rum punch and island appetizers, and Wi-Fi. On top of that? Unlimited access to the house reef, snorkeling, sea kayaking, and all the beach volleyball, horseshoes, and hammocking you can handle.
You'll have an abundance of activities at your fingertips, from deep-sea fishing and whitewater rafting to cooking classes with Utopia's world-class chef. Ask the activities coordinator to set you up.
This charming 16-room eco-resort was the recipient of the first environmental permit in the country, and the staff prides itself on nurturing the resort's natural surroundings as much as the guests who stay there.
Journey off the beaten path, deep into the lap of laid-back luxury, with this Escape to Honduras.
"Utopia Village ... was created by a group of seven friends from the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. who have combined their individual talents to create the first truly upscale boutique hotel on the island."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Vouchers include all inclusive of three meals per day and non-alcoholic beverages, choice of one activity per person: Discover Scuba course, two-tank boat dive (must be certified), day of snorkeling off dive boat, or trip to Pigeon Cay, welcome reception with rum punch and appetizers, and $50 dive or spa credit per room
- May upgrade transfers from airport to island to a round-trip charter plane for $100 per person
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be age 18+ to check in, 7+ to stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are Nov 10-17 and Dec 15-22
- Guest is responsible to pay 16% taxes directly to the hotel at check-in
- Credit card req'd at check in
- Valid only for Oceanfront King or Oceanfront Double
- $50 spa/ dive credit cannot be used for gratuity, taxes, or reef fee
- $38/person airport departure fee not included
- Gratuities are paid at checkout
- Parking not available
- Rollaways not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property; smoking allowed outdoors in designated areas only
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available
- Room upgrades: not available
- Applicable sales taxes on incidentals purchased at resort are not included
- Bar sales including alcoholic beverages, sodas, smoothies, specialty drinks are not included
- Additional services, activities and excursions are not included
- Boat taxi to town is available for an extra fee
- Seven-night packages are valid Saturday to Saturday only and five-night packages must arrive on a Saturday
- Photos provided by Merrill Images
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Utopia Dive Village's travel service can reserve & book your connections (NON INTERNATIONAL) to the island of Utila (UII) for your convenience
- Book your International flights available on major airlines to San Pedro Sula (SAP) on mainland Honduras or neighboring Island of Roatan (RTB) and resort can arrange further transportation
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings