Agritourism in Kentucky's Bluegrass Country
The Farm, LLC • Danville, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a Farm Specialty Suite: Suite Katie, Jacob's Room, The KY Limestone Suite, Little Leah's Suite, or Belle's Cottage
- Signature Barn Tour for Two
- Family-Style Supper for Two
- Organic Country Breakfast and Afternoon Refreshments and Snacks
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In America's history there's a long tradition of family farms—but just because your dad's not Old McDonald doesn't mean you can't sing "E-I-E-I-O." Save a buck, buck here and a buck, buck there on a one-night Escape to The Farm, LLC.
Animal lovers will be in hog heaven at this 90-acre working farm in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Country. Horse around in the barn with the calves, dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits, kittens, and Great Pyrenees dogs during an included tour before pigging out on a family-style supper of homemade favorites like chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, buttermilk biscuits, and peach cobbler.
After dinner, hoof it to the porch of this antebellum Southern estate for a little stargazing with a glass of wine or a cup of herbal tea. Your Farm Specialty Suite is inside the main house or the private cottage ($99 on Sundays through Thursdays; $109 on Fridays and Saturdays) and features a private bath with whirlpool tub and shower and windows overlooking the estate.
In the morning, milk the breakfast menu for all it's worth with farm-fresh eggs cooked any style, bottomless cups of dark-roasted coffee, and organic cream and yogurt from the farm's animals. From canning and collecting eggs to gardening and feeding the calves, you can experience as much of country life as you like during your stay. Just leave plenty of time to trot the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, where six signature distilleries serve the world's finest bourbons. You can bet the farm this Escape isn't short on entertainment.
"Tree-shaded lanes wind though some of the world's most beautiful landscape, home to the elegant Thoroughbreds who graze on the state's famous namesake bluegrass."-- Read Fodor's Review of Kentucky Bluegrass Country
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 2/28/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Additional adult charge after double occupancy applies; no additional charge for children under 18
- Voucher includes signature barn tour for two, a family-style supper for two, an organic country breakfast and afternoon refreshments and snacks
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings