Loving the Cabin Fever in Texas Hill Country
Frio Country Resort • Concan, TX
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Riverfront Frio Country Campground Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for up to Four in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Beach Club Cabin with Access to a Shared Pool, Sundays through Thursdays ($275) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300)
The air might be turning cooler, but this Escape offers a hot idea: a two-night stay for two in Texas Hill Country, where down-home barbecue and a relaxing river await your arrival at the Frio Country Resort.
Hunker down for a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom, one-bathroom Riverfront Frio Country Campground Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175); or, pony up to a two-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom Beach Club Cabin with access to a shared pool and walking distance to the water, Sundays through Thursdays ($275) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300), at this 25-year-old resort near Garner State Park.
Your rustic wood cabins feature furnished living rooms (which make excellent poker dens), porches for stargazing, air conditioning, and full kitchens. But who needs a stove when you've got a barbecue pit?
Located near the banks of the Frio River, the resort offers a bounty of outdoor activities. Take a dip in the river, or rent tubes and float its meandering waters. Nearby Garner State Park, home of the nightly summertime hoedown known as the Garner Dance, also offers miles of cypress-lined hikes and swimming holes.
Take up a round of golf on the acclaimed Roy Bechtol and Randy Russell-designed 18-hole course at The Club at ConCan, ranked one of the top courses in Texas and one of the top ten most difficult based on course rating. This par-72 championship course features panoramic views of the surrounding bluffs and river, plus top-quality zoysia fairways and TifEagle greens.
When the day is done, fire up the barbecue pit and grab a seat at one of the picnic tables to enjoy a Hill Country feast. Or, pay a visit to the Grille at the Club at Concan for a delicious burger or sandwich.
The temps may be falling, but Frio is en fuego this time of year.
"...you can play 18 holes of great golf, enjoy some outstanding country music, play in the Frio River, explore some of the prettiest Texas Hill Country, and choose from a wide variety of accommodations to fit your budget and group size."-- Texas Outside
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve
- Children are allowed
- Guests must bring own sheets and towels; cabins have full kitchens, some restaurants in area may be closed
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • Enjoy By February 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings