Serene Snowfalls in Wisconsin’s Driftless Area
Inn at Lonesome Hollow • Soldiers Grove, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Inn Room
- Bottle of Wine
- Daily Breakfast, Coffee Bar, and Snacks
- Snowshoe Rental for Two and Campfire Access
If the words "peace" and "quiet" are music to your ears, then get ready to hear a pin drop: you're off on a tranquil two-night Escape for two, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, to the Inn at Lonesome Hollow, located near the village of Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin, just two hours from Madison ($207).
Treat all of your senses at this eco-friendly B&B certified by Travel Green Wisconsin, and unwind in the hushed tranquility of your deluxe room, featuring locally made Amish furniture, heated floors, a private bath, and a thermostat-controlled gas fireplace.
Delight your sense of touch when you sink into your king- or queen-size bed, complete with luxury 400-thread count linens and an Amish quilt; feast your eyes on the gorgeous views of either Lonesome Hollow valley or a private sunken garden; and treat your taste buds to a daily breakfast, an included bottle of wine, and access to a coffee bar complete with savory snacks and scones. Then, breathe in the fresh scent of Wisconsin winter air.
Each morning you'll please your palate with a daily breakfast, served in your preferred spot—the common area, main upstairs dining room, or private sunroom. Owner and Chef Nora uses fresh, organic, and locally grown ingredients to prepare homemade fare like French toast, quiche, and warm pastries.
Situated on 160 rural acres, the inn's property contains a sensory overload of natural beauty, including 100 acres of protected deciduous forest. Traipse through the nearly two miles of private hiking trails in the surrounding valley. Snowshoe rentals are provided and campfire access completes this winter wonderland.
For a delightful day trip, head to the Kickapoo River Valley; shop for art, antiques, handmade furniture, artisanal cheeses, or locally grown foods at the Amish shops; or gaze out at the Kickapoo River, the Wisconsin River's longest tributary.
Soothe your five senses on an Escape to Wisconsin's Driftless Area at a price that just makes... sense.
“The inn owners were attentive and very informed about things to do and places to go. They made it feel like we were friends and not just guests. The room was wonderful… beautiful and so very comfortable. Breakfasts were excellent.”-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: February 15, 2013
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Must be 21 years older to stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 26, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: March 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 24, 2012 - January 1, 2013; February 14-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes snow shoe rental, campfire, coffee bar and snacks, one bottle of wine, and local restaurant and shopping guide
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings