Shopping and Supping in St. Louie
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis—Chesterfield • Chesterfield, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King Suite with Sofa Bed
- Bottle of Wine and Local Chocolates Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
After a long, hectic holiday season, your credit cards aren't the only ones who are maxed out. If you've given all you've got, make some time to receive with this rejuvenating overnight getaway to St. Louis's Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis— Chesterfield.
Escape the mountains of discarded wrapping paper and pine needles for a saner sanctuary in your own king suite, complete with a sofa bed and a bottle of wine.
Unwrap and unwind in your spacious suite, fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, coffee maker, complimentary Internet access, and a microwave. Located near the Chesterfield Mall, this hotel is the perfect place to get your post-Christmas shopping groove back.
Do some eggnog detox with a festive drink of a different kind at Charlie Gitto's, where you can pair your cocktail with jumbo-lump crab cakes served with citrus chipotle mayo or premium, aged rib-eye with brandy peppercorn sauce.
You can get a taste of the Gateway City with a ride on the carousel at Faust Park or with a visit to the penguins at the St. Louis Zoo. "Beer, bowling, and baseball are some of the top attractions," says Lonely Planet, "but history and culture also ride high. Many music legends, including the likes of Scott Joplin, Chuck Berry, Tina Turner, and Miles Davis got their start here and the bouncy live music venues keep the flame burning."
With a complimentary breakfast each morning and an evening reception Mondays through Thursdays, Homewood Suites will start to feel like a second home in no time. Next year at the top of your wish list? Another post-holiday hurrah.
"Exceeded my expectations. The rooms were very nice, like a small apartment. The beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the staff was helpful and friendly."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one bottle of wine and local St. Louis chocolates upon arrival
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings