In Napa, a Vineyard for a Backyard
The Meritage Resort and Spa • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Fridays, in a Superior Patio King Room ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week, in a Superior Patio King Room ($369)
- Bowling for Two at Crush Ultra Lounge
- Wine Tasting for Two at Trinitas Tasting Room
Driving through the vineyards of Napa Valley is all well and good, a treat in itself, but to truly appreciate the nuances of what's in your wineglass, it's necessary to sleep among the vines—or at least nearby. Gaze at grapes around the clock from a room with a view of the on-site, nine-acre Trinitas vineyard, or the pool and rolling hillsides at The Meritage Resort and Spa.
Of course, it's nearly impossible to walk among the grapes while thirsty, so take advantage of a wine tasting for two at the underground Trinitas Tasting Room. The cave itself—a 22,000-square-foot subterranean retreat—took 18 months to construct, and also houses Spa Terra, the only luxury spa in the US that's located entirely underground. Recent visitors to the Meritage, which just finished a $40 million renovation earlier this year, also rave on TripAdvisor about the new six-lane bowling alley at Crush Ultra Lounge and the great customer service.
Downtown Napa and its surrounding vineyards are just a short car ride away, but after a visit to Siena restaurant—serving a blend of Italian and California cuisine with many locally sourced ingredients—and a vineyard in your backyard, we doubt you'll care to wander far.
"Located at the southern tip of Napa Valley, where Napa and Sonoma meet, the Meritage Resort has the world’s only spa in a wine cave... "-- WhereTraveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; cannot combine to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- 14% taxes and $20 daily resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Dec 15, 2012; Jan 5, 10, 15-22, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings