Past Meets Present in Historic Milwaukee
Schuster Mansion Bed and Breakfast • Milwaukee, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Shared Bath ($93)
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Multi-Room Suite with a Private Bathroom ($160)
- In-Room Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
A classic cup of tea is a bit like the perfect getaway—both call for a sprinkling of unique charm steeped in a pot of tradition. Indulge in this flawless blend of history and sweetness with an Escape to the Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Rated Milwaukee's top B&B by TripAdvisor, the mansion's halls have hosted an ever-evolving cast of characters since the late 19th century. Sample the B&B's charms with a two-night stay for two in a room with a shared bath ($93) or in a multi-room suite with a private bathroom ($160). Both stays include a delicious breakfast for two in the comfort of your room or the Grand Dining Room.
Known as the "Red Castle," the Schuster is a majestic member of the city's collection of registered historical mansions. Built in 1891, the German Renaissance Revival-style structure is known for hosting traditional Victorian High Tea on the first Thursday of every month (reservations required). Treat yourself to a cup of elegant décor in your uniquely furnished room, equipped with cozy bedding, a separate seating area, Wi-Fi, and an included bottle of wine.
"Milwaukee has 95 miles of bike lanes, lush parks lacing the shores of Lake Michigan and a revitalized riverfront where sophisticated shops coexist within sight of the city's industrial past," says The New York Times. "Modern Milwaukee isn't so much defined by the Rust Belt anymore, but rather by its lively downtown and a signature museum so architecturally striking that it competes for attention with the art it holds."
After sampling the vibrant culture of the surrounding city, return to the bed and breakfast for a robust night's sleep.
Whether you opt for one lump of history or two, an Escape to the Schuster Mansion dishes out an ideal balance of Wisconsin charms—past and present.
"This is a wonderful place to stay. Rick and Laura Sue were great hosts. The house is decorated nicely, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast was tasty."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Premier Service upgrades available for an additional $20; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Must be 21 years older to check-in
- Merchant cancellation/no-shows/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; $30 per each additional guest, maximum occupancy:
- Children must be at least 8 years of age
- Blackout dates: December 24-25, 2012, December 31, 2012, February 14-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 15.01% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two and one bottle of wine upon arrival
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings