In the Thick of it All in Vancouver
Ramada Downtown Vancouver • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night ($95) or Two-Night ($185) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Two City Passports with $1,000 in Local Discounts
- Daily $25 Food-and Beverage at The Morrissey
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
What Vancouver lacks in ... Actually, scratch that. British Columbia's largest city has it all. From the outdoors in, this densely populated coastal seaport packs the best of the Pacific Northwest: sprawling urban parks, quaint cobblestone historic districts, snow-capped mountain scenery, and some of the best Asian food in the world.
How best to see it all? Start with a perch at the Ramada Downtown Vancouver, situated right on Granville Street, where you'll get a one-night ($95) or two-night ($185) stay for two in a Standard Room, plus two City Passports loaded with $1,000 in local discounts, and a $25 food-and-beverage credit each day at The Morrissey, a rock-'n'-roll pub next to the hotel.
This recently restyled seven-story property in the heart of the Entertainment District pays tribute to the past with an eye toward the future. The Art Deco-style décor—etched mirrors, elegantly patterned black-and-white wallpaper, tables and chairs with soft, sensuous curves—is all brand new, and rooms feature high-speed wireless Internet and a flat-screen cable TV.
Walk three blocks up Granville to the Roxy, a popular club where the party rages seven nights a week to the beat of live bands and DJs, with copious booze fueling the revelry. A bit more upscale though no less lively, Ginger 62 cranks out house music and cocktails until the small hours, and it's located on-site at the Ramada. You might even catch sight of a burlesque dancer or two.
Walk off your hangover on the 5.5-mile seawall path that circumnavigates Stanley Park, just a couple of miles north of the Ramada. In addition to a collection of totem poles and other monuments, the 1,000-acre park features dense forest, lakes, and lagoons frequented by all manner of wildlife.
And at night, you'd be remiss to skip Vij's. Combining local meats, seafood, and produce with classic Indian techniques and recipes, Vij's is "easily among the finest Indian restaurants in the world," says Mark Bittman of The New York Times, and all without the use of a tandoor.
Consistently named among the world's most livable cities—by experts and locals alike—Vancouver is also high up there on the list of the planet's most visitable cities. With this Escape, you'll be hard-pressed to disagree.
"The beds are comfortable, the TV is new and nice, and the furniture is plentiful: new décor, down comforters, and plenty of pillows and towels. The best part is the location."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates are: November 25, 26 & December 31
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- $25 food and beverage credit & City Passports have no cash value and unused credits expire upon check-out
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 48% savings