Living Large in the Dominican Republic
Apple Vacations • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Three-Night All-Inclusive Stay for One Adult ($799) or One Child ($739) in a Villa Section Superior Jacuzzi Suite or an Ocean-Front Jacuzzi Suite
- Or, a Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for One Adult ($949) or One Child ($789) in a Villa Section Superior Jacuzzi Suite or an Ocean-Front Jacuzzi Suite
- Or, a Seven-Night All-Inclusive Stay for One Adult ($1,199) or One Child ($909) in a Villa Section Superior Jacuzzi Suite or an Ocean-Front Jacuzzi Suite
- Round-Trip Nonstop Flights from New York's JFK to Dominican Republic's La Romana International Airport on JetBlue Airways
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Room Service, Domestic and Imported Drinks, Taxes, and Fees
- Fruit Platter and Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
- Rate is Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires an Additional Fee of $200
As one of the widest beaches in the Dominican Republic, the spacious stretch of shoreline known as Arena Gorda—or, "Fat Sand"—provides plenty of room to laze as it gently slopes toward the Caribbean Sea. Claim your space on this grand strand with an all-inclusive Escape to Riu Palace Bávaro courtesy of Apple Vacations.
Indulge in a hearty slice of relaxation with a three- ($799), four- ($949), or seven-night ($1,199) stay for one adult, based on double occupancy, in a Villa Selection Superior Jacuzzi Suite or an Ocean-Front Jacuzzi Suite. Or, opt to bring along a child for your three- ($739), four- ($789), or seven-night ($909) getaway. October, November, and December departure dates are available (see fine print for specific dates) and must be booked with Apple Vacations by October 22.*
You'll also enjoy round-trip nonstop flights from New York's JFK Airport to Dominican Republic's La Romana International Airport via JetBlue Airways, including round-trip ground transportation from the airport to the resort (a 45-minute trip via the new Coral Highway) as well as all taxes and fees. During your stay at Riu Palace Bávaro's all-inclusive haven, you'll receive an overload of meals, snacks, room service, and domestic and imported drinks.
Located near the Bávaro Lagoon and National Park of the East, your lavish accommodations provide plenty of space to stretch out when you're not lounging alongside wind-swept dunes and warm, lapping waves.
Sample your included fruit platter and bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival in the privacy of your suite. Packed with amenities, your accommodations feature a balcony or terrace with ocean views, an integrated lounge area with sofa, as well as plenty of other modern extras including Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Villa guests also have access to a private pool and bar.
Loaded with daily activities and nightly entertainment, Riu Palace Bávaro dishes out a variety of options when it comes to resort life. Take a dip in one of three pools or hit the surf with access to windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, and snorkeling equipment. Indoor options include a state-of-the-art gym, steam bath, and Jacuzzi. Guests also have free access and exchange privileges with the neighboring Riu Naiboa, Riu Palace Punta Cana, ClubHotel Riu Bambu, and adults-only Riu Palace Macao.
Filling up on quality cuisine is a breeze at the resort's five restaurants that include Japanese, Italian, and fusion eateries, as well as a steakhouse, an international buffet, and both a sports and swim-up bar.
No need to ask for seconds—this Escape delivers an unlimited amount of tropical bliss.
*Escapes not booked by October 22 will be automatically refunded.
"We had a wonderful time, [the resort] truly is perfect. Rooms are gorgeous and the whole hotel is beautiful. The staff are great and make you feel very welcome, while the food and drink is superb."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by October 22, 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- If cancelling for any reason within 30 days of departure without Apple Vacation's AVOK travel protection the penalty is 100%. Cancellations 44-31 days prior to departure will be subject to a $125 per person penalty and outside of 45 days there is a $45 per person penalty
- This offer is All-Inclusive of meals, snacks, room service, domestic and imported drinks, taxes and fees
- Voucher includes round-trip, nonstop flights from New York's JFK to Dominican Republic's La Romana International Airport on JetBlue Airways and a fruit platter and bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Up to 1 child per room with 2 adults (all need vouchers); 1 child and 1 adult can travel, but both must pay the adult priced vouchers
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Airport transportation is shared
- Three-night departure dates are October 10, 17, 24, 31 and November 7 and 14
- Four-night departure dates are October 13, 20 and November 3 and 10
- 7 night departure dates are October 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 and 31, November 14, 21 and 28 and December 1 ,5 , 8, 12 and 15
- All taxes, fees, and round trip transfer from LRM to hotel are included
- $10 per person tourist card must be purchased when you arrive at LRM airport is not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- If you don't book your dates by October 17, 2012, you will be automatically issued a refund
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF BOOKING WITH APPLE VACATIONS AND ONLY FOR BOOKINGS MADE BY OCTOBER 22, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings