The Dual-Purpose Fairfield County
Stamford Plaza Hotel & Conference Center • Stamford, CT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Room on Fridays and Saturdays ($85)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Just a quick train ride or an hour's drive from Manhattan, Stamford is an ideal jumping-off point for visitors wanting to explore NYC (without the expensive lodgings and noisy nights) or for Big Apple denizens looking to Escape to the low-key suburbs of Connecticut's Fairfield County.
Situated a couple of miles from both the Stamford Town Center Mall and the beach, the Stamford Plaza Hotel & Conference Center offers simple décor in spacious accommodations with included parking. Spend one night, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($85), in a standard king or double room for two.
If you aren't headed into Manahattan, pack a picnic for Cove Island Park, hop on a horse at Mead Farm, practice your swing at E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course, or lace up some skates to twirl on the ice at Stamford Twin Rinks. Hike from Stamford to Greenwich via the Mianus River Park or stroll Stamford Museum & Nature Center, where sculptures by the artist behind Mount Rushmore dot the grounds. Later, catch a flick at Avon Theatre or The Majestic.
For more sophisticated entertainment, The Palace, a 1920s-era Vaudeville house-turned-performance-space hosts the Connecticut Grand Opera and the Stamford Symphony Orchestra. For dinner, settle in for mojitos and Mexican fare at trendy Bartaco or "wine-country cuisine" made with organic, farm-fresh ingredients at Napa & Co.
Back at the hotel, noteworthy amenities like a heated indoor pool come in handy, in addition to a fitness center and complimentary continental breakfast. Whether you're Escaping to the city, or from it, the property makes a stopover super simple.
"New rooms are big and modern. Lobby is quiet and relaxing, and a good drink at the lobby's bar is tempting. Great staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 15, 16, and 17, 2012
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 29% savings