High-Class Hospitality on Nantucket
Cliff Lodge • Nantucket, MA
- A Two Night Stay for Two in a Double ($205), Queen ($245), or King ($295) Guest Room
- Welcome Beverage
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The utmost in hospitality amid the simple elegance of Nantucket: That's exactly what you'll get with this week's Escape to the Cliff Lodge, offering a two-night stay for two in a double ($205), queen ($245), or king ($295) guest room.
Revel in the luxury of the island in this 1771 mansion. A former whaling master's house, the Cliff Lodge is bound by the cobblestone streets of downtown to the south and Nantucket Harbor's serene beaches to the north and east.
"Once the whaling capital of the world, with the wealth and sophistication to prove it," says Frommer's, "Nantucket hugs a yacht-filled harbor and bursts with sophisticated shops, quaint inns, cobblestone streets, historic sites, and pristine beaches."
Treasure the trappings of the good life throughout your stay. Wake each morning to an included continental breakfast for two, with scones and other confections baked by the resident pastry chef. If your included welcome beverage leaves you thirsting for more, stick around for wine and cheese served every Friday. Late noon checkout ensures you're never rushed, even on the way home.
After a day of sailing or strolling along the island's famous beaches, walk a few short blocks into historic downtown. Those with caviar tastes will find a wealth of decadent dining options and top-notch boutiques. Here, shipping magnates skip the suit-and-tie getup, opting for the signature Nantucket Reds. Pick up a pair of your own at Murray's Toggery Shop.
You don't need a trust fund to cash in on this Escape to Nantucket. The Cliff Lodge serves up high-class accommodations on a silver platter, no matter your net worth.
"Rooms range from a first-floor beauty with king-size bed, paneled walls, and fireplace to the tiny third-floor rooms tucked into the eaves... Climb up to the widow's walk for a bird's-eye view of the town and harbor."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel January 1 to February 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings