Legendary Leisure in South Maui
Castle Kamaole Sands Resort • Kihei, HI
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite with a Three-Day Compact Car Rental from Dollar Rent A Car ($350)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite with a Five-Day Compact Car Rental from Dollar Rent A Car ($650)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
According to legend, the hero Māui went on a fishing expedition and caught the Hawaii islands with his magical hook. You may not have mythical powers, but this Escape is the only magic you need to reel in a getaway to Castle Kamaole Sands Resort in South Maui.
You and up to three others will spend two nights in a One-Bedroom Suite at this family-friendly condominium resort and receive a three-day compact car rental from Dollar Rent A Car at the Kahului Airport ($350). Or, opt to extend your stay with four nights in a One-Bedroom Suite and a five-day compact car rental ($650). The property's 15 acres of tropical gardens, ponds, and waterfalls overlook the Kamaole Beach Park III.
One-bedroom, two-bath suites feature one queen and one sofa bed as well as all the comforts of home—think fully equipped kitchens, private lanais, and high-speed Internet. With plenty to do just steps from your door, the complex has something to lure everyone. Play a few sets on the tennis courts, cool off in the outdoor pool, or splash with little ones in the kids' wading pool.
If it's sand and surf you seek, you won't have to cast a wide net—Kamaole Beach Park III is directly across from the resort. "Three beach parks—Kamaole I, II, and III—stand like golden jewels in the front yard of the funky seaside town of Kihei," says Frommer's. "The biggest of the three beaches, with wide pockets of gold sand, [Kamaole III is] the only one with a children's playground and a grassy lawn that meets the sand."
Less than an hour's drive away is colorful Lahaina, an old whaling village that dates back to the 1840s. Today, it's a lively oceanfront town filled with eateries, galleries, and boutiques. At an evening of authentic Hawaiian culture, the Old Lahaina Luau blends native cuisine, music, and crafts.
You won't need a magical hook to catch some rays on a Hawaiian beach. And with the best of South Maui at your fingertips, this Escape will be the stuff of legends.
"At this south Kihei property, a good choice for active families, there are tennis courts for a friendly game, and the ideal family beach (Kamaole III) is just across the street... there's a relaxed, almost retro feel to the place."-- Read Fodor's Review of Kamaole Sands
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel through June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by December 15, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 16, 2012 to March 15, 2013
- Airfare not included
- Children allowed
- Room rates subject to a 13.416% tax (Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.166% & Transient Accommodation Tax of 9.25%)
- A one-time resort fee of $25.00 plus tax is not included and will be collected upon check-in
- Castle Resorts will book the rental car and provide confirmation numbers for both room and car; pick up will be at the Kahului Airport
- Rental car fees as follows: Airport Concession Fee, Hawaii State Vehicle Rental Surcharge and Vehicle Licensing Fee will be paid direct by guests to the rental car agency
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings