Southern Hospitality on the Jersey Shore
The Virginia Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Petite, Standard Queen, Spa Shower, Mid-Size King, or Two Full Bed Room on Sundays through Thursdays, Including a Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Petite, Standard Queen, Spa Shower, Mid-Size King, or Two Full Bed Room on Fridays ($199)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two House Drinks at The Ebbitt Room Lounge
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
While you probably won't hear a "y'all" in the Northeast, it's still possible to experience warm Southern-like hospitality. On this Escape to The Virginia Hotel in Cape May, you'll feel as if you've traveled far below the Mason-Dixon line while staying on the Jersey shore.
Stay for one night in a Petite, Standard Queen, Spa Shower, Mid-Size King, or Two Full Bed Room and fully embrace the luxe amenities—free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, fluffy bathrobes, and Bulgari bath products—in your airy accommodations. The beds are topped with Italian and Belgian linens that are as soft as magnolia petals. Go on Sundays or Thursdays and enjoy a late 1p.m. checkout ($129), or opt to check in on Fridays ($199).
Do as the Southerners do, and enjoy a lengthy cocktail hour at The Ebbitt Room lounge, starting with your two included house drinks. Sip on Dixieland delights like mint juleps and sazeracs, or try the Rosemary's Garden (a house specialty with Crop Organic Vodka and rosemary-infused honey).
You'll feel peachy the next morning when you wake up to the smell of a continental breakfast with homemade muffins and pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, and freshly brewed coffee outside your door.
After filling up, get comfortable at Congress Hall's Sea Spa—just steps from the hotel. You'll be welcomed into the yellow-and-white-striped cabana-style treatment rooms, where relaxation meets luxury in the form of the signature Mariner massage. In addition to mani/pedis, the menu also offers facial treatments that not only use SkinCeuticals and Aveda products but boast fun names like "Smoothing Out Rough Edges" and "The Long Weekend."
You may be in a Yankee town, but you'll find sublime Southern comfort on this charming Escape to The Virginia Hotel.
"If you consider B&Bs too personal, consider the small, chic Virginia Hotel, a large Victorian that's been a full-service hotel since 1879. Fresh off a complete renovation, rooms sport such modern, luxurious amenities as Bulgari toiletries... "-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/21/2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22 and 11/30
- All rooms are subject to availability
- Adults only
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • Enjoy By December 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings