Culinary Retreat in Wine Country
Auberge Edge Seattle, French Country Inn & Specialty Cooking School • Woodinville, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite ($329) or Deluxe Honeymoon Suite ($459), Sundays through Fridays
- Daily French Country Breakfast
- Four-Hour Explore French Classical Cuisine Class
Between the towering downtown skyline and tourist-packed Pine Street, it's hard to maintain a sense of seclusion in Seattle. Sip into a slower pace of life with this Escape to Auberge Edge Seattle, French Country Inn & Specialty Cooking School in the heart of Washington wine country: Woodinville.
You and a guest will enjoy a two-night stay in the Studio Suite ($329) or the Deluxe Honeymoon Suite ($459), Sundays through Fridays. In addition to a private entrance, the southwest facing Studio Suite features 12-foot ceilings, radiant-heated tile floors, a television, a kitchenette, a patio, and a queen-size bed outfitted with a luxurious goose-down duvet.
Or, upgrade to the Honeymoon Suite for a wood-burning fireplace, private patio, kitchenette, hydro-massage bathtub, two-person dual shower, and king bed with down bedding. Both options include free Wi-Fi and housemade French orange aperitif awaiting your arrival.
When you rise in the morning, a petit dejeuner breakfast served in your suite will help you shine. Replenish with scratch-made French sweet breads smothered in Auberge jam and creamed butter; a basket of fresh fruit; and assorted cereal, oatmeal, and granola topped with yogurt. Steep over a view just as open as your day's plans while sipping freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Nestled on five forested acres in the Woodinville Wine Country, the inn is a secluded paradise just east of Seattle. While wine pilgrims are drawn to the nearly 90 wineries and tasting rooms nearby, rest assured that you've reserved some privacy.
Hike the Tolt Pipeline Trail for can't-miss views of the Cascades and a distant Seattle. Once you work out your muscles, you can let a masseuse work out your kinks at the onsite spa. Opt for a stress-melting Reiki treatment or a detoxifying salt soak in the hot hydro-bath.
Later, you'll head to the inn's cooking school for a four-hour Exploring French Classical Cuisine Class with one of the Executive Chefs, included with your stay. Learn to prepare traditional dishes in a gourmet cuisine kitchen equipped with Corian counters, a gas stovetop, professional chopping blocks, and ingredients from the onsite herb and vegetable garden.
At the end of the day, before you tuck yourself in, tuck into a hot, fresh-from-the-oven dessert, baked daily to ensure sweet dreams. Say Chardonnay to another frenzied weekend in the city and uncork this Escape while you can.
"The accommodations were very comfortable with a fully equipped and well-stocked kitchen. It was a much needed quiet retreat that felt homey and rejuvenating. We had delicious morning pastries and an evening dessert."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and re-booking fee is to equal to one night deal price
- Based upon double occupancy
- 15% taxes, resort/gratuity fees not included; payable directly to the property when making reservation
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Must be 12 or older to stay at the property
- Cooking classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 5:30-9:30; recommendation is to bring one bottle of wine per person for the class
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • Enjoy By March 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings