An Oenophile's Oasis on the Missouri River
Hermann Hill Inn and Village • Hermann, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in one of the Vineyard Inn Suites—the Port, Cynthiana, Vidal, Norton, or Chambourcin Guest Suite—and the Choice of Five Breakfast Entrées with Optional Room Delivery ($309)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Lower-Level Riverbluff Cottage Suite with Three Different Selections of Daily Breakfast Stocked in Fridge ($479)
- Choice of a Relaxation Spa Basket or Wine Adventure Basket
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream, and Port-Chocolate Raspberry Sauce Delivered to Room or Cottage
- Welcome Tray with Beverages and Refreshments
With tasting notes of lush blackberries and rich chocolate, the Norton grape is as synonymous with the state of Missouri as President Truman and the Gateway Arch. Sip and savor this deep purple bud of perfection when you Escape to Hermann Hill Inn and Village.
Overlooking the town's historic vineyards in the heart of Missouri's wine country, just 66 miles from Columbia and 80 miles from St. Louis, Hermann Hill boasts first-class amenities and vineyard-themed guest suites with private balconies and Jacuzzi-style tubs. You'll immediately get a taste for the exceptional service when you arrive and find a welcome tray with beverages and refreshments.
Indulge in a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Vineyard Inn Suite—the Port, Cynthiana, Vidal, Norton, or Chambourcin Guest Suite—and the choice of five breakfast entrées with optional room delivery ($309); or, opt for a three-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a lower-level Riverbluff Cottage Suite with three different selections of daily breakfast stocked in the fridge ($479).
Awake in good spirits to the aromas of such Hermann Hill Inn classics as chocolate chip waffles, fiesta soufflé, and mushroom quiche, or whip up your own breakfast in the cottage. You'll have the choice of a relaxation spa basket for a few hours of pampering (a sponge scrubber and nail brush are a few of the tools you'll find) or a wine adventure basket, which includes two tickets to Stone Hill Winery, a bottle of Hermann Hill port chocolate-raspberry sauce, and a bottle of wine or champagne.
Wine enthusiasts will want to walk over to Stone Hill Winery, Missouri's oldest winery, while outdoorsy types can walk or bike the Katy Trail. Other options include searching for antique treasures in downtown Hermann or visiting the restored 19th-century buildings at Deutschheim State Historic Site, where grapevines were planted in the 1850s.
Back at the inn, you'll have ice cream and chocolate chip cookies delivered to your room, putting the cherry on top of an Escape that meets grape expectations.
"This was our first stay at Hermann Hill and it definitely won't be the last. It was exceptional, to say the least—the room, the view, the food, the people... all first class."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Upgrade to an upper level cottage at a special price of $82.50, upgrade to a premium Hot tub Room at the Vineyard Inn & Spa at a special price of $52.50, Breakfast Delivery for $45 — please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture; cancellations due to inclement weather may be rescheduled
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013 (for both original and weather-related rescheduled reservations)
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 21-22, 2012; December 24-31, 2012; January 1, 2013; January 21, 2013; February 18, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings