Paint the Town in Santa Fe
Villas de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119), November 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), March 1, 2013 to April 30, 2013
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Scope out the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and you'll quickly see why the southernmost subrange of the Rockies is named for its signature red hue during sunrises and sunsets. Bask in the glow of this technicolor Escape to the Villas de Sante Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Paint the town during a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom condo when you draw up a stay from November 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119), or from March 1, 2013 to April 30, 2013, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139).
A light-filled hideaway in The Land of Enchantment, the Villas are within walking distance of downtown and offer easy access to the 12,000-foot summit at Ski Santa Fe. Your condo provides a partial kitchen and plenty of living space, allowing you to savor the surrounding views. Plus, with cable TV and a DVD player, your in-room entertainment options are endless when you need a break from the rusty brilliance of the Southwest outdoors.
"The Plaza, the heart of old Santa Fe, hasn't changed much since the Spanish settled here 400 years ago," says The New York Times. "Sure, it's possible to focus entirely just on the historic center, where Native American handicrafts are for sale on every corner. But surrounding the Plaza is an increasingly cosmopolitan city."
Sample the spicy dried chilies that line the streets of the Sante Fe Farmers Market; dine al fresco at one of the several tapas eateries; or take in the paintings of Canyon Road. No matter how you tackle your itinerary, you're sure to appreciate the kaleidoscope of culture that awaits an Escape to the Painted Desert.
"We were absolutely blown away by the accommodations! First off, the staff was unbelievably friendly at check-in. They knew everything about the Santa Fe area, which helped a lot because it was our first time visiting."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers maybe combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75+tax fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- 15.1875% taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- $250 incidental deposit due at the time of check-in
- Blackout dates: 11/22-11/24, 12/21-12/31, 2/14-2/17, 3/29-3/31
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings