A Clear Choice on the Gulf Coast
Sta 'N Pla Motel • Clearwater Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard One-Bedroom King
- Three-Hour Yacht Cruise with Dinner for Two at the Island Way Grill from Gulfside Adventures
While its name is said to originate from a fresh flowing spring in the center of the city, Clearwater, Florida, is brimming with the Gulf's crystal tides and sun-soaked shores.
Tap into the luminous surroundings of the Sunshine State with an Escape to the Sta 'N Pla Motel and stay for two nights in a standard one-bedroom with a king-size bed ($240). Recently renovated and just steps from Clearwater Beach, your accommodations are located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, an ideal location for exploring the area's award-winning shoreline.
"Clearwater's beach is named the top city beach on the Gulf of Mexico by Florida International University coastal geologist Stephen Leatherman, known as Dr. Beach," says Condé Nast Traveler. "Never more than a few hundred yards away from the town's streets, it is white, sandy, and glorious, dotted with basketball courts, sunbathers, and swimmers."
Shake off any excess sand before hopping aboard your included three-hour yacht tour from Gulfside Adventures. Later, study the sunset and indulge in a spread of fresh seafood during your included dinner at Island Way Grill. Polish off your brilliant evening with a stroll on the motel's fishing pier or a gathering in the game room—no matter how you end your evening, you'll be in the clear.
"All rooms are newly renovated. Owners pay a lot of attention to the details and make sure all guests feel at home. Motel is located just a few minutes from the beach and the heart of Clearwater Beach."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until February 1, 2013
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than November 15
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21-28, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy; $10 per night fee for any additional staying in the room but the cruise is not included. $150 per person if they would like to add an additional cruise
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • Enjoy By February 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings