Sky-High Serenity in the Windy City
dana hotel and spa • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Serene King ($109) or Corner King Room ($139)
It's a little too easy to get blown away by the frenetic pace of the Windy City. Instead of retreating to the suburbs, rise above it all with this Escape to dana hotel and spa in downtown's River North.
You and a guest will indulge in a one-night stay in a serene king ($109) or corner king room ($139). In addition to a king-size bed outfitted with Egyptian cotton linens, your home away from home boasts floor-to-ceiling windows facing the famous Chicago skyline, a Keurig coffee maker, a rainfall shower head, and an in-room wine reserve.
High meets low with a design that fuses natural, repurposed elements with ultra-modern amenities like a flat-screen LCD television, Zeppelin-Bowers & Wilkins mp3 media system, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
"With art galleries, the famous Magnificent Mile, the Gold Coast, and upscale dining options, River North and Near North hold some of the city's greatest attractions," says Fodor's. Tucked away from the multilevel malls and throngs of traffic, the dana is a haven for the jet set, earning accolades like a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's Hot List and being named the "Best Boutique Hotel" in the Forbes Chicago Travel Guide.
Slip into something soothing at the spa at dana. You can experience unique treatments and mindful service in a comfortable atmosphere filled with soothing music and calming scents. Purchase an aromatherapy massage or customized facial, or make a day of it with a spa package.
After touring the city or doing some shopping, you are bound to build up an appetite. Fortunately, you won't need to sacrifice style for sustenance at Argent Restaurant and Raw Bar, which serves dishes like sushi-grade scallops glazed with ginger-chili butter and bite-sized porcupine meatballs doused in tomato gravy.
If a low-key day puts you in the mood for the high life after dark, you can live it way up at Vertigo Sky Lounge. The indoor/outdoor rooftop bar wows with stunning panoramic views and equally impressive drinks. The lounge transforms into the city's only ice bar during the winter, pouring a sidecar cocktail as dizzying as the 26th-floor view.
Serenity in the city is closer than you think. You don't have to go home, but with this Escape, you can stay here.
"Posh and übercomfy, this chic hot spot has crushed velvet couches, hardwood floors, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows; head to the Vertigo Sky Lounge bar upstairs for incredible views and tasteful photos of tattooed beauties."-- Read Fodor's Review of dana hotel and spa
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy: merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- 16.4% sales taxes are not included will be collected during checkout from the LivingSocial website
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
details335 sq. ft. and features a Serta Enrapture king, floor to ceiling windows, private wine reserve, reasonably priced honor bar, Bowers and Wilkins Zepplin mp3 system, bathrobe and slippers, in room safe, iron/board and turn down service upon request. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $serene king$ $109 avg/night
detailscorner king rooms are 335 sq. ft. offering one king bed and two walls of floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views of Chicago. It also has a private wine reserve, reasonably priced honor bar, Bowers and Wilkins Zepplin mp3 system, bathrobe and slippers, in-room safe, iron/board and turn down service upon request. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $corner king$ $139 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)