Seaside Sanctuary on Long Island
Heron Suites • Southold, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the First Mate Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Captain's Quarters, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival and Wine Tastings at Four Local Wineries
- Tanger Outlets Discount Booklet
Every captain needs a seasoned first mate to make a successful trip. Grab a member of your crew and cast away your desktop doldrums with this Escape to Heron Suites in Southold, New York. The plush dockside hotel is affixed to the Port of Egypt Marina on the northern tip of Long Island.
Set sail on a one-night stay for two in the First Mate Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139). Or, upgrade your cabin with a one-night stay for two in the Captain's Quarters, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189).
You'll feel right at home cruising through the waterfront lobby at this family-owned-and-operated property. Dock your luggage in your spacious suite, where an included bottle of wine awaits. The kitchen is perfect for preparing any meal and complimentary high-speed Internet makes surfing the web a breeze.
Southold may be on the water, but the area's superb wineries lure as many visitors as its beaches. "Though the upper eastern tip of Long Island—a 30-mile strip with oceanside plains, tidy villages, and rows of grapevines—has already been discovered, it's still a quiet alternative to the nearby Hamptons," says Travel + Leisure. "Plus, its emerging wineries produce top-notch wines that are showing up on menus across the country." You can see for yourself with included tastings at four local wineries.
Instead of drowning in last-minute holiday shopping, check out the Tanger Outlets in nearby Riverhead. Here, you'll receive a discount booklet and deep savings on designer brands for every sailor on your list.
Come dinner time, join in the feeding frenzy at on-site A Lure Chowder House and Oyster-ia. Seafood lovers can dip shrimp into cocktail sauce, crack open lobsters, or try fresh local oysters on the half shell.
Shipping out is more fun with another set of hands on deck. Happily, this seaside Escape is built for your crew of two.
"Heron Suites is a great place to stay on the northern tip of Long Island. The suite was spacious, well-equipped, comfortable, and very clean. It had everything we wanted and was close to all the attractions that interested us."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No pets
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings