Pounce into Pleasure on Isla Mujeres
Na Balam • Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room, from Now to December 25, 2012 ($375) or January 4, 2013 to December 23, 2013 ($490)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Suite with Plunge Pool, Now to December 25, 2012 ($535) or January 4, 2013 to December 23, 2013 ($650)
- 20% Food and Beverage Discount at Zazil Ha
- 20% Spa Discount
Stunning and seductive, the Maya borrow their magnetic mystique from the jaguar—a worshiped deity in ancient Mexican culture. Pounce on an exotic Escape to Na Balam, which means "House of the Jaguar" in the Mayan language, and slink away for a bit to the northern stretch of Isla Mujeres.
Stay for four nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room, from now to December 25, 2012 ($375) or January 4, 2013 to December 23, 2013 ($490). Or, opt for a four-night stay for two in an Ocean View Suite with Plunge Pool, now to December 25, 2012 ($535) or January 4, 2013 to December 23, 2013 ($650).
"This ecologically friendly hotel on Playa Norte Maya promises a piece of heaven on the beach, which is one of the most beautiful anywhere," says Frommer's. "Bleached white rooms lie in three sections separated only by sand, palms, and flowers, some face the beach and others lie in a garden setting with a swimming pool."
Prowl through your accommodations—outfitted with bright décor, premium amenities, and a balcony or terrace with hammocks—before starting your stay with a yoga session in one of the hotel's two studios, where you can ground your asana with a side of sea breeze. Later, rent snorkel gear, swim with dolphins, or loosen up with a massage on the beach or in your room—you'll receive a 20-percent discount on purr-worthy treatments.
Under a palapa overlooking the water with candlelit tables, Zazil Ha serves up exotic drinks and a fusion of ethnic ingredients paired with international cuisine, while the new oceanfront Fénix lounge hosts live bands or a DJ. And in the morning, the restaurant offers homemade granola and breads that are definitely something to meow about.
"Elegant without being pretentious, this tranquil hotel is a true sanctuary. Each guest room in the main building has a palapa roof, Mexican folk art, a large bathroom, an eating area, and a spacious balcony or patio facing the ocean."-- Read Fodor's Review of Na Balam
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include December 26, 2012 to January 3, 2013
- Airfare not included
- 14% taxes and service fees not included; payable directly to the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings